Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best questionkupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best questionkupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about curiosity based question on poem home and love, question answer sms for love in hindi, love quest in hindi, quest of identity love inthe poems of post independent poet, paheli question with answer in hindi,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Serenity washes over me
in the sunset of life
Is life being kind to me? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Met him in college
Many years have gone by
Will he recognize me on Facebook? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
I can feel the
Warm of your hands on
Mine can you feel the same? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Anuj Jain

read more

Stench from burning pyres
Hatred spead like wild fire
Are you sure you are God? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Megha Lakhani

read more
Are we still together ? 
Do I still love you?? 
Was I mean anything to you?  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Dr. Aastha Jain

Answer? In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Prayers existing in warfare, 
In voices filled with despair
"Where do I look for hope?"— % & Answer? 

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Dr. Aastha Jain

They're still there, forever, as beautiful. In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are a poetry
And poetries do not fear
"What if no one reads me?"— % & They're still there, forever, as beautiful. 

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Varadhan P M

read more
   (A Riddle. Who am I ?)

If I run fast,

Others stop running behind

If I stop, others run... Why? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking forever for answers

Questions that did not matter

Did life really deceive me forever? 

— % & #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Nishtha Goswami

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Heart #Art love

read more
A love dipped heart,
though alive yet broken apart.
Is this what is called art? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

#heart #art #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification