Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mysistermylove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mysistermylove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Nishant Kumar Yadav

love #sister life #yqdidi #mysistermylove

read more
कुछ तारीफें आज अपनी बहन कि :-

गुस्सा😡 करने में सबसे आगे,
मुंह फुलाने कि तो जैसे आदत सी है उसे😒,
खड़ुस तो वो है हद से ज्यादा,
जैसे मिलता है कुछ इनाम उसे😏,

हां है वो सबसे प्यारी😘,
जैसे फुलों कि कलियां सारी,
मगर खाने में तो bhukhrrr हैं,
फिर भी single hddi है🤭,

खामोशी हैं हथियार उसकी,
जिससे वो रुला देती हैं😔,
मगर गाना वो है सुरीली गाती
चेहरे पर मुस्कान😊 ला देती है,

यूं तो अलग-अलग नामों से बुलाता हूं उसे,
मगर बहुत प्यारा🥰 है नाम उसका,
करता हूं रब से हर बार दुआ,
चेहरे पर मुस्कान😊 बने रहे
मेरी बहन कि सदा🤗🤗।।
❣️🌹❣️ #love #sister #life #yqdidi 
#mysistermylove

Is KC On?

You're a writer who always have great taste for everything around you. It would be easier for you to start writing but much difficult to stop. At the same time you also excel in precis writing wherever needed. Since you are the personality with good neomery of writing it is quite difficult for you to satisfy yourself and so you would have always tend to produce high quality works that you like. You're one of the efficient writers who like to read again and again what they have written. That me #keepsmiling #testimonial #staysafe #mysistermylove

read more

You're a  writer who always have great taste for everything around you. It would be easier for you to start writing but much difficult to stop. At the same time you also excel in precis writing wherever needed. Since you are the personality with good neomery of writing it is quite difficult for you to satisfy yourself and so you would have always tend to produce high quality works that you like.

You're one of the efficient writers who like to read again and again what they have written. That me

Is KC On?

-------------------------------------
Work of your 🌟FAMILY 🌟 :
-------------------------------------
💚MOM💚: Heaven in her feet
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
💜DAD💜: Door for the Heaven
💙BRO💙: Showing the way to heaven
💛 SIS 💛: Almost Heaven #yqquotes 
#mylife 
#mylove 
#mysistermylove 
#mygodmylove 
#mybromylove 
#myfamilymylove 
#loveyoumygod

Nagvendra Sharma( Raghu)

कभी दोस्त तो कभी मां कि भूमिका मे नजर आती है, वो मेरी प्यारी सी बहन ही तो है जो मुझे जीना सिखाती है । #nagvendrasharma #Bhaidooj #brothersisterlove #BrotherSister #mysistermyworld #proudofyou #mysistermylove #Zindagi

read more
कभी दोस्त तो कभी मां कि भूमिका मे नजर आती है,
वो मेरी प्यारी सी बहन ही तो है जो मुझे जीना सिखाती है । कभी दोस्त तो कभी मां कि भूमिका मे नजर आती है,
वो मेरी प्यारी सी बहन ही तो है जो मुझे जीना सिखाती है ।
#nagvendrasharma #bhaidooj #brothersisterlove #brothersister #mysistermyworld #proudofyou #mysistermylove #zindagi

Homo Sapien

She kisses me on forehead and lullabies me to sleep.She'll never know how much that means to me because she's a kid.My little sister. #sistersareablessing #sisterbrotherlove #mysistermylove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification