Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bg_story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bg_story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new sad love story in hindi, hindi sad love story video download 480, park hae in sad love story, cute love story in hindi 1900, hindi romantic love story in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Black Guy

//inspired from the real incident I read once one a Twitter// College life in London, isn't like the cherry on the cake, faces lightning like the LED bulb and the students swarming all from over the globe. A dream destination. I was never a guy who will ever fall or rise or even lay flat on so called the misnomer or a paradox called love. A fools' paradise where people most of the time waste time and eventually transforming them into a punching bag. How I met Miss Syed Anam Khatoon Shah ? #story #English #peace #LoveStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #bg_story

read more
It's a love story.  //inspired from the real incident I read once one a Twitter// 

College life in London, isn't like the cherry on the cake, faces lightning like the LED bulb and the students swarming all from over the globe. A dream destination. 
I was never a guy who will ever fall or rise or even lay flat on so called the misnomer or a paradox called love. A fools' paradise where people most of the time waste time and eventually transforming them into a punching bag. 

How I met Miss Syed  Anam Khatoon Shah ?

Black Guy

So there is only one person who gave me a heart in the story, I just am so grateful, I can say I am not "unloved". Thank you go my dear, and "I love you". Fortunately I have one elder sister whose one of her jobs is to keep an eye on me, she steals my sensitive and classified information from my mobile with the pretext of taking selfies and sneak my notifications and all my 3079.5 gfs (that goes not mean girl friends, it's just gfs, there is a concept of half gf too), half is .5 you know what #Humour #peace #yqbaba #yqdidi #sarcasm #yqstory #bg_story

read more
 //don't read the caption 🌝// So there is only one person who gave me a heart in the story, I just am so grateful, I can say I am not "unloved". Thank you go my dear, and "I love you".
Fortunately I have one elder sister whose one of her jobs is to keep an eye on me, she steals my sensitive and classified information from  my mobile with the pretext of taking selfies and sneak  my notifications and all my 3079.5 gfs (that goes not mean girl friends, it's just gfs, there is a concept of half gf too), half is .5 you know what

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification