Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aquoteaday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aquoteaday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dr aquaguard classic with booster pump, aquaman and the lost kingdom, vastu shastra for fish aquarium in hindi, number of fishes in aquarium according to vastu, how many fish in aquarium according to vastu shastra,

• 2 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

Thank you so much, Ritz Desai for the challenge. Open challenge to anyone who reads this. Write a quote starting with 'A quote a day...' #aquoteaday #yqbaba #writing

read more
A quote a day, keeps depression away as I write what I'd never dare to say. Thank you so much, Ritz Desai for the challenge. 
Open challenge to anyone who reads this.

Write a quote starting with 'A quote a day...'

#aquoteaday #YQBaba #writing

Sivaguru Jambulingam

"I will be there for you!", is the only thing we all want to hear from our loved ones, during tough times! 149/365

F.R.I.E.N.D.S 😍

#iwillbethereforyou #friends #musings #love #support #yqbaba #writinginspiration #aquoteaday

Sivaguru Jambulingam

I feel a void  in my heart that grows daily, 
as our conversation shrinks! 141/365

#void #missingyou #musings #yqbaba #aquoteaday #conversation #shrinking #life

Sivaguru Jambulingam

Most of the words, especially improper nouns exist only to hurt your heart by unleashing the past!!! 140/365

#writinginspiration  #yqbaba #aquoteaday #musings #tears #memories #words #yqquotes

Sivaguru Jambulingam

From months, weeks and days 
To hours, minutes and seconds.,
Counting defined my waiting!! 128/365

#writinginspiration #yqquotes #yqbaba #yqquoteoftheday #aquoteaday #waitingforyou #time #countingthedays

Sivaguru Jambulingam

My days would have been mere hours, 
but for your Good mornings and Good nights.! 118/365

#days #goodmorning #goodevening #aquoteaday #musings #sunandmoon #moonofmylife

Sivaguru Jambulingam

What ever be the relation we build in this world, only thing that actually remains is loneliness, with loads of memories!! 117/365

#writinginspiration #loneliness #life #musings #memories #people #yqbaba #aquoteaday

Sivaguru Jambulingam

We can always change the way the others talk about us., but never can we change how they think about us. For minds are deep dungeons that hold untold mysteries.! 116/365

#writinginspiration #people #perceptions #musings #yqbaba #yqenglish #aquoteaday

Sivaguru Jambulingam

People are here to fill and create voids in life and we are just patching up!! 115/365
#writinginspiration

#void #life #musings #yqbaba #aquoteaday #people #love

Sivaguru Jambulingam

We can never dictate,
Just spectate the great event called LIFE! 114/365

#life #musings #writinginspiration #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqquoteoftheday #aquoteaday
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification