Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best howimetyourmother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best howimetyourmother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oh howi love jesus, howi, in love with someone i never met in person, how i met your mother quotes about love, the day i met you quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

The heart of mine,
would often cry out to me,
and tell me the tale of its existence,
of how God had given it life,
only to find the other part of it,
the other half which lay hidden,
somewhere in an unknown world,
and then one day I met you,
the heart of mine whispered to me,
that you've got the long lost part of it,
you're the one who God has destined for,
you're the one for which whole life had been bestowed upon,
this is what the heart of mine said,
when I met you! When I met you 

#whenimissyou #whenimetyou #howimetyourmother #betterhalf

Suranya

It's been 12 years. Of the first time Ted Mosby started telling his kids about how he met their mother. The blue horn, his friends, Barney legend wait for it, Marshmallow and Lilypad. And then there was Aunt Robin. The moment he said "Aunt" my heart sunk a bit. So was it when Robin and Barney dated. But Robin turned Barney in to a better man. And Ted, he was clueless and yet never to give up on Love. His idea of the One was a chase behind all the wrong women in the most hilarious ways. To those #HIMYM #tedmosby #howimetyourmother #favouriteshow

read more
Dear Ted, 
Thank you for the story of never giving up on Love. From the blue horn to the yellow umbrella you made great friends, greater mistakes and you found love. Thank you for making us hang on to you and the gang for 12 years.  It's been 12 years. Of the first time Ted Mosby started telling his kids about how he met their mother. The blue horn, his friends, Barney legend wait for it, Marshmallow and Lilypad. And then there was Aunt Robin. The moment he said "Aunt" my heart sunk a bit. So was it when Robin and Barney dated. But Robin turned Barney in to a better man. And Ted, he was clueless and yet never to give up on Love. His idea of the One was a chase behind all the wrong women in the most hilarious ways. To those

Mr BEARDFULLL

#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mr Beardfull #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rama ramachandran #tedmosby #howimetyourmother

read more
Sometimes Things Have To Fall Apart To Make Way For Better Things. 
#TedMosby
#HowIMetYourMother.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mr Beardfull #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rama ramachandran
#tedmosby #howimetyourmother

Mr Beardfull

#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mr Beardfull #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rama ramachandran #tedmosby #howimetyourmother

read more
Sometimes Things Have To Fall Apart To Make Way For Better Things. 
#TedMosby
#HowIMetYourMother.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mr Beardfull #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rama ramachandran
#tedmosby #howimetyourmother

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification