Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best monologuediary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best monologuediary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love express mon boleche amar, pokémon the movie kyurem vs the sword of justice 123movies 10, pokémon the rise of darkrai, mono acting in english for competition, war of the worlds opening monologue,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dharm Desai

I seek a dear one in the solitude Because I knew, I would achieve salvation with peace I've been fake to everyone Because I knew, I would attain happiness with someone real indeed I used to imitate that my mother was feeding me with her own hands But in reality, there was none but sour drops accompanying myself Maybe I knew, I would have Someone who would console #thoughtoftheday #yqbabaquotes #Monologue #dharmdesai #dharmuvach #silentsinner #monologuediary

read more
"Omae wa mou shindeiru: 
you're already dead"

"The life poetry of some introvert"
(Read full monologue in captions) I seek a dear one in the solitude
Because I knew, I would achieve salvation with peace 
I've been fake to everyone 
Because I knew, I would attain happiness
with someone real indeed
I used to imitate that my mother was feeding me with her own hands
But in reality, there was none but sour drops accompanying myself
Maybe I knew, I would have Someone who would console

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification