Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dominantwomen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dominantwomen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love my daddy dom, how to be a good daddy dom, how to please a daddy dom, how to be a better daddy dom, how to be a daddy dom,

• 2 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Neerja

(Quote 888) "You want me to punish you for what you did huh?" He, "Yes, my Domina" She, "very thoughtful of you, slave, very thoughtful!" while saying she moves in circles around him with hunter in her hand. He takes deep sighs as if preparing himself Not knowing when she would inflict the pain of hers on him! #punishment #erotica #bdsm #dominantwomen #cindy #submissivemen #quotte888

read more
Frustrated she. 
He submits himself being on knees with hunter in his hands offering his Domina to take out all hers rage out!! 

Tears in eyes cause of rage 
Her body burns cause of the anger within her 

She looks at him 
Takes the hunter 
(..in caption..) 

- Neerja (Quote 888) "You want me to punish you for what you did huh?" 

He, "Yes, my Domina" 

She, "very thoughtful of you, slave, very thoughtful!" while saying she moves in circles around him with hunter in her hand. 

He takes deep sighs as if preparing himself
Not knowing when she would inflict the pain of hers on him!

Neerja

(Quote 617) Domina she No humour it is.. "Kneel", she commands Obey it !! She expects a full submission from a man, who for others is a dominant But only for her... #Passion #bdsm #moansandmoons #dominantwomen #bdsmdomsub #submissivemen #nympho

read more
"Me the introvert,
Dominancy I practice!"

(..in caption..) (Quote 617) 
Domina she 
No humour it is..
"Kneel", she commands 
Obey it !!
She expects a full submission from a man,
who for others is a dominant 
But only for her...

Neerja

(Quote 613) Danger or Love !? You choose it. ____________________________ Tussore - a type of silk cloth Domina - a female dominant #bdsm Song suggestion - 'I see red' by Everybody loves an outlaw (from movie 365dni). #bdsmdomsub #lust #erotica #LustoverLove #dominantwomen #nympho

read more
Lady in red tussore
Danger sign isn't it!?
Or love you believe it?

Domina she!
No lover,
Only lust in her oozes..
In hunt for perfect Mr. Submissive
Walking through the streets..
Don't fall in love 
As she, a heartless bitch! (Quote 613) Danger or Love !?
You choose it.

Song suggestion - 'I see red' by Everybody loves an outlaw (from movie 365dni).
#bdsmdomsub

Neerja

(Quote234) 'Veil' he wears on her order, walks he in 'heels' and then indeed impressed by him, she (his domina), rewards him by drinking the 'lust' out of him. 'She' the domina, submits 'he' today. #bdsm # me_maleficent_domina #moansandmoons #erotica #Sex #lust #LustoverLove #dominantwomen #bdsmdomsub

read more
"Veil down, heels on!"
Yes you 'Mr. Sub'..
Now walk for me..! 

If impressed... 
Me: your 'Domina', will show you.. 
How wicked my tongue could be..!! 

Yes, I will kneel for you, Mr. Sub ! 
and will drink rigourously
the 'lust' of yours.. (Quote234) 'Veil' he wears on her order, walks he in 'heels' and then indeed impressed by him, she (his domina), rewards him by drinking the 'lust' out of him. 

'She' the domina, submits 'he' today. #bdsm # me_maleficent_domina 

#moansandmoons #erotica #sex #lust #lustoverlove #dominantwomen #bdsmdomsub

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification