Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sheismyworld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sheismyworld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my gf broke up with me is she testing me, let her go she doesn t love you, is she with you, i broke up with her and she disappeared, she was like the moon quote,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Safia Tehseen

Good morning. Has your morning ever started with a good news? Collab and share what it was. #MorningNews #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myfeelings #happened #loveformysister #sheismyworld #lifeline

read more
when my sister got marriage proposal from my jiju.
when she delivered baby boy
&
 when she said i am coming home to meet you with your bhanja😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘...all this happened with me in  early morning😆😆😆😆. Good morning. Has your morning ever started with a good news? Collab and share what it was. #morningnews #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #myfeelings #happened #loveformysister #sheismyworld #lifeline

Grishma Doshi

Created by her

You can be a failure to the world
but not to her,
because you are her world created by her,
for which there are no failures but always
unconditional support to do better.

You can be a disappointment to yourself
but not to her,
because you are the hope created by her,
whom she never disappoints but
keeps alive with all the love in her.

Yes, you can be or can't be anything to anyone,
but
You were, you are and will always be
everything to her. 🧡 Happy Mother's Day 🧡
#mothersday #mommyworld #maa #unconditionallove #sheismyworld #Iamherworld #yqbaba #grishmapoems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification