Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thingsilove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thingsilove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is such a beautiful thing quotes, love is a funny thing quote, love is a bad thing quotes, things we do for love quotes, there is no such thing as love poem,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Grishma Doshi

I learned over time 
I love being immersed in things I love,
though I wonder why I am always
being overwhelmed with things I love,
but I am surprised to see myself 
being affected by external factors,
those who I really don't know
those who will never really know me
how they can become any factor,
anyway, I am happy now
that I know me this much,
that I can sit with myself
to walk back to things I love. 🧡📙📙🧡
#thingsilove #thingsido #immersed #beingwithmyself #beingme #selfreminders #poemfrommetome #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

I held it for so long
but right now I am tired,
no not because of it
but tired of a lot of things,
if you ask what it is I would say
many reasons many things,
you might wonder
if it isn't important,
but the need of doing something
for me is the first one,
so for me, I will
keep it aside for a while,
yes, for a while because
I know I will hold it again
and hold it for long. 🧡📙📙🧡
#choices #priorities #thingsIlove #thingsido #thingsihavetodo #change #makingachoice #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

Magic Every morning she used to stand in the balcony. Immediately after waking up wishing morning to her children and her friend - plants and a tree. Then another round to balcony to water the plants and say bye before leaving them for the day. And as soon as she comes back there she is again with a cup of tea. Sometimes sitting silently, sometimes just smiling. Sometimes sharing her thoughts, sometimes worries. On weekends they used to see together all the colours of the sunset but every day t #magic #Balcony #wotd #favouriteplace #grishmastories #thingsilove #plantparent #thingsiwonder

read more
Magic

Every morning she used to stand in the balcony. Immediately after waking up wishing morning to her children and her friend... Magic

Every morning she used to stand in the balcony. Immediately after waking up wishing morning to her children and her friend - plants and a tree. Then another round to balcony to water the plants and say bye before leaving them for the day. And as soon as she comes back there she is again with a cup of tea. Sometimes sitting silently, sometimes just smiling. Sometimes sharing her thoughts, sometimes worries. On weekends they used to see together all the colours of the sunset but every day t

Grishma Doshi

कहानियों से दोस्ती बचपन से ही है
जिंदगी खूबसूरत है उन्होंने दिखाया
जब कभी जिंदगी की सूरत अनजानी लगी
तब आईना बनकर खुद से रूबरू करवाया
हालांकि अब तक कोई कहानी तराशी ना मैंने
बस कविताओं में मैंने कुछ खुद को
कुछ अपनी बातों को बताया
फिर भी कभी इस बात को ना जताया
मुझे खुद से मिलता देखकर
मेरी कविताओं में किस्सा बनकर बट जाना
उन्होंने कुबूल फरमाया। 🧡📙📙🧡
#kahaniya #kavita #stories #poems #loveforwords #thingsilove #hindipoems #grishmapoems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification