Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HomeAloneHorror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HomeAloneHorror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother teresa go home and love your family, how to increase breast size with food at home, the home life, how to check the pregnancy test in home, home is where the heart is quote,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Jabir

home alone #Home #HomeAloneHorror #Comedy

read more

Chitra Iyer

I couldn't move. A lizard darted across the floor. I stood rooted and sensed the hair on my hands standing on edge. The same voice again, but this time it seemed to come from the doll in my bedroom, the doll that shakes when touched. But none had touched it n yet it was moving its body. The walls everywhere seemed to join in and call out to me menacingly. I sensed a familiar wetness down my legs. I was about to pass out, when the door opened, lights were switched on and there stood my adorable, #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #HomeAloneHorror #chitstory

read more
I couldn't move..

(Would you move your eyes to the caption please to know what happens?) I couldn't move. A lizard darted across the floor. I stood rooted and sensed the hair on my hands standing on edge. The same voice again, but this time it seemed to come from the doll in my bedroom, the doll that shakes when touched. But none had touched it n yet it was moving its body. The walls everywhere seemed to join in and call out to me menacingly. I sensed a familiar wetness down my legs. I was about to pass out, when the door opened, lights were switched on and there stood my adorable,

Rasmeet Bhatia

I was trembling with fear as there was nobody in the home.I heard my mom's voice from behind but I was shocked to see her coming home early as the doctors said she will be discharged in the evening but looking at her I was peaceful.Her glow was different.She told me "You still have to take care of this house and your father and brother"I asked her "Now you are here I am off my duties".She replied"Maybe not you will come to know very soon baby.Take care.Be a good girl.Eat on time,study well.Look #ShortStory #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #HomeAloneHorror

read more
HOME ALONE -A HORROR STORY

(Read Caption) I was trembling with fear as there was nobody in the home.I heard my mom's voice from behind but I was shocked to see her coming home early as the doctors said she will be discharged in the evening but looking at her I was peaceful.Her glow was different.She told me "You still have to take care of this house and your father and brother"I asked her "Now you are here I am off my duties".She replied"Maybe not you will come to know very soon baby.Take care.Be a good girl.Eat on time,study well.Look

ताजदार

124/365 Welcome to the day 4 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Today, collab and write a horror story titled 'Home Alone'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. :) #HomeAloneHorror #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine #365days365quotes #writingresolution #bestyqenglishquotes #aprichit Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And then I remembered it's the same ringtone of my cell phone which I set yesterday. 124/365

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Today, collab and write a horror story titled 'Home Alone'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. :) #HomeAloneHorror #FearofTheDark #YourQuoteAndMine #365days365quotes #writingresolution #bestyqenglishquotes #aprichit
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

There was no answer apart from my name called again. I was covered in cold sweat as the house was empty for the past seven days. I distinctly remember plunging the knife in her several times till she was dead. I remember burying her in the backyard in the dead of the night too. How can she call my name now from the kitchen where I killed her. Was it my mind playing tricks on me in this self imposed quarantine or there actually was she calling me. I was trembling in fear and sweat all drenched m #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #HomeAloneHorror

read more
Rest in caption 
There was no answer apart from my name called again.
I was covered in cold sweat as the house was empty for the past seven days.
I distinctly remember plunging the knife in her several times till she was dead. I remember burying her in the backyard in the dead of the night too.
How can she call my name now from the kitchen where I killed her.
Was it my mind playing tricks on me in this self imposed quarantine or there actually was she calling me.
I was trembling in fear and sweat all drenched m

Snigdharani Panda

Welcome to the day 4 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Today, collab and write a horror story titled 'Home Alone'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. :) #HomeAloneHorror #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But no one answered. I felt little scared. And sat down on the sofa. After 5-10 mins the sound was came from the kitchen again. Amd of course it's only my name. I was wondered that who had called me by my name. I went to the kitchen and trying to switch on the light. But my hand couldn't reach the switch. I felt that someone hold my hand tightly. But I couldn't see anyone. Suddenly the light blew up and I saw there's is nothing except me. Though I was alone in the home, I was very furious. After that I was ill for several days due to fear. That was a very fearful day for me. Welcome to the day 4 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Today, collab and write a horror story titled 'Home Alone'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. :) #HomeAloneHorror #FearofTheDark #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivam Aggarwal

Like expected I found noone as I silently crept into the kitchen. My hand slowly fought to find the light switch in the dark. However, instead of the switch, my hand landed on another hand, a cold hand. I screamed so loud..... that I am sure the neighbours of my neighbours must have heard me! "Kaun haii.... kaun haiii" (Who's there) My hand now scrambled and landed on the light switch. As light flooded my vision, I couldn't find anyone. I was irritated. But more, I was scared. I was alone. #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #HomeAloneHorror

read more

(Story in Caption) Like expected I found noone as I silently crept into the kitchen. My hand slowly fought to find the light switch in the dark. However, instead of the switch, my hand landed on another hand, a cold hand. I screamed so loud..... that I am sure the neighbours of my neighbours must have heard me! 

"Kaun haii.... kaun haiii" (Who's there)

My hand now scrambled and landed on the light switch. As light flooded my vision, I couldn't find anyone. 

I was irritated. But more, I was scared. I was alone.

Ankit

Welcome to the day 4 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Today, collab and write a horror story titled 'Home Alone'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. :) #HomeAloneHorror #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Gathering all courage I went to check !
It was me, asking for kitchen supplies; the me who never thought of getting inside the kitchen before quarantine citing it unnecessary exploration. Welcome to the day 4 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Today, collab and write a horror story titled 'Home Alone'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. :) #HomeAloneHorror #FearofTheDark #YourQuoteAndMine

Ani Frd

Welcome to the day 4 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Today, collab and write a horror story titled 'Home Alone'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. :) #HomeAloneHorror #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The date was 15/06/2020.there was lockdown all around the country, cause of the pandemic (covid-19). My parents were at delhi from last month. They were stuck there for the current situation.. It was around 1:00 AM. I

read more
The date was 15/06/2020.there was lockdown all around the country, cause of the pandemic (covid-19). My parents were at delhi from last month. They were stuck there for the current situation..
It was around 1:00 AM. I just put my legs on floor and went to kitchen. I was thirsty, 
I don't know why, but that time i just scared when i realise that no one is here. I am alone in home. I am quarantining and i had tried to walk fast from the kitchen side. After 4-5 step i heard a dim but scary voice  call me by name, came to the kitchen. I felt shiver ran down my spine and i shouted "who's  there""who's there". Nothing 
I felt only the noise of silent night. After 20-30 sec. I turned back and suddenly i saw an bloody ugli living shadow is just near to my nose.i slipped down and lost my consciousness.
Suddenly my eyes opened and I found myself on my bed.My whole body was Drenched by sweat. 
I was thirsty........................  Welcome to the day 4 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

The date was 15/06/2020.there was lockdown all around the country, cause of the pandemic (covid-19). My parents were at delhi from last month. They were stuck there for the current situation..
It was around 1:00 AM. I

Vansh Kumar

read more
It was all dark as there was problem of power supply today. I could hear the continuous calling of my name. I was very afraid to go. I thought it maybe an unfavourable creature who would try to harm me. I was thinking of a plan. So I wrapped myself with a scarf , lifted my cricket bat and started walking on tippy toes. I also took a torch of mine to see it. The voices coming closer. I stood on a corner to see if the creature comes out. But it didn't. 
I ran into the kitchen and shouted 
Come on Face me ? Get off You ugly creature. I said this dialogue like batman so that I won't get afraid and if I then it won't show up.  and  But the voices stopped coming. Everything fell sent. The torch went out of battery. My started started beating. A great man said when you get afraid sing a song to divert your mind. 
I started singing pray for me but suddenly the lights came I just saw a few strange footprints of an animal I guess but didn't know it took now.  Welcome to the day 4 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification