Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotADream Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotADream Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine, love is not conditional quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Well, I glared at them and they did likewise. I started coughing and they too coughed just like I did. Had I gone insane? The others also seemed to be thinking like I was doing. Hey, were they also thinking what I was? This is simply too much. I screamed "sister" and it was like many voices were screaming at the same time. But the nurse was nowhere. I put my hands over my ears and shut my eyes to the numerous 'chitras' visible everywhere, all the while wondering if they were doing the same. Ins #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #NotADream #chitstory

read more
that these others were also similarly trying to get up

What follows is playing out in the caption. Jump into it, please.. Well, I glared at them and they did likewise. I started coughing and they too coughed just like I did. Had I gone insane? The others also seemed to be thinking like I was doing. Hey, were they also thinking what I was? This is simply too much. I screamed "sister" and it was like many voices were screaming at the same time. But the nurse was nowhere.

I put my hands over my ears and shut my eyes to the numerous 'chitras' visible everywhere, all the while wondering if they were doing the same. Ins

Anuj Jain

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 20. Collab and take this #ShortStory forward. Post longer stories in the caption. #NotADream #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
that the attendants were clubbing the people who were trying to get up.
Was it a nightmare?
No I remembered enrolling to be the guinea pig for the new medicine for a contagious fungal infection.
The side effects of the medicine were being studied meticulously. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 20.
Collab and take this #shortstory forward. Post longer stories in the caption. #NotADream  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#anujstories

Aditi Mishra

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 20. Collab and take this #ShortStory forward. Post longer stories in the caption. #NotADream #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
From everything.
   But I am not discharged from the hospital because I am not recover...... Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 20.
Collab and take this #shortstory forward. Post longer stories in the caption. #NotADream  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 20. Collab and take this #ShortStory forward. Post longer stories in the caption. #NotADream #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My hands and legs are tied up with numerous vaccination systems pumping and extracting fluids from my body. "What are you doing to me? Why all of them look alike me?" I asked the man nearing me."We are developing a better race with perfect immunity, and hence you are a perfect sample for that," doctor replied. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 20.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification