Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best misunderstandingisthatletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best misunderstandingisthatletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes for misunderstanding in love, peace love and misunderstanding quotes, love quotes for misunderstanding, misunderstanding in love quotes in hindi, love and misunderstanding,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #Metaphor. #misunderstandingisthatletter #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which keeps you trapped in unnecessary arguments and situations 
Where the confusing mist surrounds you 
&
Your role is to let it go 
without giving it a thought 
 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #metaphor. #misunderstandingisthatletter #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #Metaphor. #misunderstandingisthatletter #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never wrote to you yet you assumed I did.  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #metaphor. #misunderstandingisthatletter #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
which is written for someone else & is read by someone else.

(i.e it's just a problem/confusion creator.) Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Silvi Gupta

read more
which will knock your door but you should not let it enter. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
which is the output of lack of effective and open communication  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
In the alphabet of life,
Which should be 
Used minimally. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Varadhan P M

read more

Which will make you misunderstand

very fast easily, without any effort..  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

CK JOHNY

read more
Which is spelled correctly but
Neither it is read rightly nor
It is pronounced properly. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

No Name

read more
Once you read it, it will lead you to doubt on your closed ones
Which is why we make mistakes because of these letters of misunderstandings  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
Which is read by the egoistic mind Welcome to the day 26 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification