Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best horredy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best horredy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the yellow diary tere jeya hor disda, punjabi shayri on hor labh gai 0, ik vaari hor soch le whatsapp status video download, gori tere jiya hor na koi milya song, dharampreet dil kise hor da,

• 10 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #Randommusings #horredy I am a bindaas ghost I drink blood with no hangover ever I hangout with ghosts of every religion I dance on corpses infected with corona I place the kiss of fear on humans of every gender #spookiansclub #chitshorror

read more
The ghost who tickles.. your fear bone

Hear it in the caption..  #yqbaba #randommusings
#horredy

I am a bindaas ghost
I drink blood with no hangover ever
I hangout with ghosts of every religion
I dance on corpses infected with corona
I place the kiss of fear on  humans of every gender

Chitra Iyer

The Ghost who whacks👻

His intoxicating eyes held mine and I found myself in his arms unbuttoning his shirt.
As he lowered his eyes to claim my lips, a hand emerged from behind him and whacked me. My face reeling from the slap, I sat down with a thud on the floor. No hands came to lift me up.
I put my head in my hands and sighed. I knew it was kumar. He had left me for the spirit world and his spirit wanted to humour me. Sweet revenge, eh? Oh! How I miss those sweet whacks. He is back..my kumar is back. My spirit soared. I was madly in love.. with whacks.
 #humour  #yqbaba 🤭
#horredy

#chitshumour  #whackinghumour

Chitra Iyer

Good Morning Spookians 🖤 Collab on this #cinemagraph and start your morning with a #horredy 😌 Must Use #sccinema to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror meme #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
I am unable to sleep and start feeling hungry at midnight and begin looking for food everywhere in the kitchen, I become a hungry ghost
👇🏽🦍☠️👻 Good Morning Spookians 🖤

Collab on this #cinemagraph and start your morning with a #horredy 😌

Must Use #sccinema to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror meme #yqmeme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Chitra Iyer

Will post one Horredy template every week 😌 Must Use #schorredyt1 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HORREDY Template : 01 Tag your friends to Collab 😌🖤 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Meme #YQMeme #spookiansclub #chitshorror

read more
When my own face in the mirror spooks me😂 Will post one Horredy template every week 😌

Must Use #schorredyt1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HORREDY Template : 01

Tag your friends to Collab 😌🖤

Mahima Jain

{ HORREDY } •| पढ़ाकू निल्लू और बूढ़ी दादी की म्यूज़िकल स्टोरी |• "एक दादी थी प्यारी सी, एक उल्लू को वो तकती थी। चोरी चोरी चुपके चुपके, उसको निहारा करती थी। कुछ कहना था शायद, जाने किस से डरती थी। जब भी मिलती थी उससे, यही पूछा करती थी। #story #microtale #pennpopcorn #popthefun #listpoem #horredy #popthefunfinale #pnppictory

read more
{ HORREDY }

•| पढ़ाकू निल्लू और बूढ़ी दादी की म्यूज़िकल स्टोरी |•
(कैप्शन में)

{ HORREDY }

•| पढ़ाकू निल्लू और बूढ़ी दादी की म्यूज़िकल स्टोरी |•

"एक दादी थी प्यारी सी, एक उल्लू को वो तकती थी।
चोरी चोरी चुपके चुपके, उसको निहारा करती थी।
कुछ कहना था शायद, जाने किस से डरती थी।
जब भी मिलती थी उससे, यही पूछा करती थी।

K Harsita

Already half turned like this. 😂 Hello Spookians 💀 Its Horredy time ⌚ Collab on this and make amazing horredy to scare and laugh 👀 Use the hashtag #horredy to let us discover your memes #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #yqbaba #Humour #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When watching
Movies,
Posting quotes
on YourQuote.

When doing
my assignments.

Already half turned like this. 😂
Hello Spookians 💀
Its Horredy time ⌚
Collab on this and make amazing horredy to scare and laugh 👀

Use the hashtag #horredy to let us discover your memes

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #yqbaba #humour #yqmeme

Madhu Jain

Horredy Time🎊🎊🎊 Collab on this Prompt and write a horror meme and let everyone laugh in creepiness 👻 Must use #horredy1 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horredy comedy #Meme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more

Just back to love you again 
 Horredy Time🎊🎊🎊

Collab on this Prompt and write a horror meme and let everyone laugh in creepiness 👻

Must use #horredy1

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horredy #comedy #meme #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

me giving the reaction of ' 😌' to the teacher. teacher giving the reaction of ' 🙂' to me. #gettingpunished Part 7 Trickster ye dekho, ' 😌' ke nuksaan 🙂 #horredy #scar_remedy #punpanapun

read more
Physics Class

Ms. Niharika : What is meant by a dyne in CGS system?

Me : A dyne is defined as a चुड़ैल per घोस्ट cube in the CGS System. 

*Punishment : Spend a night alone with Annabelle*
 me giving the reaction of ' 😌' to the teacher.

teacher giving the reaction of ' 🙂' to me.

#gettingpunished Part 7

Trickster  ye dekho, ' 😌' ke nuksaan 🙂

Suchismita Sengupta

Horredy Time 🖤 Collab on this HORREDY TEMPLATE and spread Spookiness by making everyone laugh 💀 Must use #schorredy to let us discover your memes #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #spookiansclub #horrortales #skeletonbaba

read more
Mera chashma dekha kisine Horredy Time 🖤

Collab on this HORREDY TEMPLATE and spread Spookiness by making everyone laugh 💀

Must use #schorredy to let us discover your memes

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

🖤🧟 #schorredyt1 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horredy #YQMeme #yqbaba #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤🦇 Collaborating with Spookians Club Spookians Club YQ's Horror Community 🖤🧟🧛‍♂️

read more
When you are dead
But hear someone talking bad about you and you know now you can kill that person  :  🖤🧟
#schorredyt1
#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horredy #yqmeme #yqbaba #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤🦇
Spookians Club 
YQ's Horror Community   
🖤🧟🧛‍♂️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification