Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendsforcaption Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendsforcaption Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you my friends shayari, funny love quotes for friends, celebrating my birthday with friends quotes, images with quotes for best friends, memories with friends quotes and sayings,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shweta Gupta

So I mention them about our bond and my friends keeps on asking me about caption for uploading their pictures. I see their uploads before getting uploaded. Can I call them friends with benefit but no those are for fun because first caption which I write for them is to tease them and after iterations of teasing I give them the proper one. I call them friends for caption! They are the best, they motivates me to write anything and everything. #friendsforcaption #quoteliners #Connection #Friendship #yqbaba #friendsforever #quotestitchers

read more
I know them because of our connection.
They know me for 'Captions'.

Friends forever, you know!! So I mention them about our bond and my friends keeps on asking me about caption for uploading their pictures.
I see their uploads before getting uploaded.
Can I call them friends with benefit but no those are for fun because first caption which I write for them is to tease them and after iterations of teasing I give them the proper one.
I call them friends for caption!
They are the best, they motivates me to write anything and everything.
#friendsforcaption
#quoteliners
#connection

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification