Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makeahome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makeahome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what can i do to make you love me lyrics, make me feel your love lyrics, heart touching shayari that mak her fall in love, quotes that make you cry about love, love quotes that will make her cry,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Nidhi Adhyaru

Few emotions,
Few memories, 
Few attachment of dreams, 
Few of the  Hard work, 
Let's  Collect  all of this & 
MAKE A HOME ....  #makeahome #YQBABA #yqdidi

Diwa

"How To Make A Home" #makeahome #yqbaba

read more
How To Make A Home

• Find a place--somewhere serene, a simple dwelling; filled with people, you can get along with.
• Fill it up, with positivity. Filter the comings and goings. Make sure that, only, good comes in.
• Keep it sacred. Never defile it; nor cheapen it, with useless activities and meanderings.
• Permeate it, with love. Love should always be present, inside.
• Forget the place, actually. Home isn't, even, a place. Home is within you. Make sure that you can live, with yourself; so that, you can, also, be a forever abode; for someone, you love. "How To Make A Home"

#makeahome #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification