Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThirdBook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThirdBook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the rise and fall of the third reich, third person in a relationship quotes, third most populated country in the world, third most populous country in the world, how to open third eye pineal gland,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Diwa

"Teacher And Student" Another sample from the ongoing writing of the tentative book, "99 Renditions For Waiel". I'm still in the process of completing the said collection. I hope you like it. _________________________________________ With love, one becomes A teacher and a student, both. There're those instances #yqbaba #diwa #TEACHERANDSTUDENT #ThirdBook

read more
With love, one becomes 
A teacher and a student, both.

(CAPTION) "Teacher And Student"

Another sample from the ongoing writing of the tentative book, "99 Renditions For Waiel". I'm still in the process of completing the said collection. I hope you like it. 

With love, one becomes 
A teacher and a student, both.
There're those instances

Diwa

"All I Have To Give" Here's one of the entries for the book, "99 Renditions For Waiel," that I am trying to finish. I hope you like it. _________________________________________ I don't own treasures nor anything #yqbaba #diwa #ThirdBook #AllIHaveToGive

read more
I don't own treasures nor anything
That may be of hefty value in this world.

(CAPTION) "All I Have To Give"

Here's one of the entries for the book,
"99 Renditions For Waiel," that I am trying 
to finish. I hope you like it. 

I don't own treasures nor anything

Diwa

"99 Renditions For Waiel: A Voyage Of Love, Loss, And Regret" (Tentative Title) I'm in the midst of writing a third book. It will be an anthology of write-ups--lengthy poetry, specifically--that'll be published soon. Hence, I won't be posting long oeuvres for a time. I need to finish the compendium in a month or two, to have adequate time for edits, etc. I shall still be making short ones for YQ, though. Thanks for reading me ♥️♥️♥️ #ThirdBook #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Coming Soon!

"99 RENDITIONS FOR WAIEL:
A Voyage Of Love, Loss, And Regret"

I write snippets and passages of our story--
Creating oeuvres that allude to our memories;
Because, it's the only way to relive what we had.
Mayhap, in time, you'd come across my verses;
You'd recognize the face behind the lines--
And, perhaps, recall the love you left behind. "99 Renditions For Waiel: A Voyage Of Love, Loss, And Regret"
(Tentative Title)

I'm in the midst of writing a third book. It will be an anthology of write-ups--lengthy poetry, specifically--that'll be published soon. Hence, I won't be posting long oeuvres for a time. I need to finish the compendium in a month or two, to have adequate time for edits, etc. I shall still be making short ones for YQ, though. Thanks for reading me ♥️♥️♥️

#ThirdBook #diwa #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification