Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pneuma Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pneuma Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about greek word pneuma 10, pneuma meaning bible 10, pneuma greek definition 10, pneuma 170, pne players,

• 2 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Asiya Shaikh

Thinking out loud,
the disgrace of my pneuma,
Bewail!
refining the morale deep 
down in abyss of calibre,
It requires 
perpetual endorse
to allude the demerits,
Chivalry to rectify 
the politeness,
Courtesy to ammend 
the wrongdoing,
Ovation to tribute
the honor,
remedy to palliate
the timid,
audacity to dare
the cowardice,

Difficult to elaborate,
Thinking out loud! PC: random screenshot 
#yqbaba #thinkingoutloud #disgrace #pneuma #difficulttoelaborate  #yourquote #yqbabachallenge

Amit Jotwani

The pollen of your love, 
liberally dispersed 
over my parched pneuma, 
fertilises our union, 
propelled by the igniting wind. 
     #pollen #love #disperse #parched #pneuma #ignite #wind #propel#fertilise #union #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The roar of the ocean 
echoing inside an exquisite shell, 
carelessly strewn on a welcoming shore, 
mirroring my raucous tidal memories, 
swirling in my internal universe, 
of a missing pearl once ornamenting
my ungarmented pneuma. 

#ocean #shell #roar #shore #memories #tidal #pearl #ungarmented #pneuma #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Love, as a word, used very loosely;
pneuma behind the fervour, 
a puzzle rarely deciphered ,
lost on the highway of urbania ;
held ransom by an unhealthy gloss, 
making it just a four letter word, 
with a very dodgy reputation.  #love #pneuma #fervour #puzzle #ransom #urbania #gloss #DodgyReputation #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The welded joint, 
of our pneumas ;
once almost seamless, 
now showing cracks ;
under the pressure,
of daily routine.  #pneuma #weld #seamless #crack #dailyroutine #pressure #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The quivering leaf,                                              on a parched deathbed;                                       looks to the monsoon clouds,                         with a seraphical smile,                                     like a yearning pneuma,                                          craving for a lover's touch,                                to satiate its spreadeagled veins. 
 #leaf #parched #deathbed #monsoon #smile #pneuma #veins #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The fabric of remorse,                                        enveloping his pneuma,                                     actually made him feel,                                                ungarmented ;                                                      ashamed of the mental ashes,                                        left behind by  burnt edges,                          of his physically unwritten,                                                    but internally experienced poems.  #fabric #remorse #pneuma #ungarmented #ash #BurntEdge #MentalAsh #UnwrittenPoem #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

When repeated nights
qualify for the adjective
called unfulfilled,
her primal wail,
inaudible to
indifferent spirits,
pierces the corridors
of time,
incessantly knocks
on the doors of heaven,
for reevaluation of the entries
in her karmic ledger.  #unfulfilled #primalwail #karmicledger #indifferent #pneuma #reevaluation #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification