Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best overspill Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best overspill Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to get over someone you still love, games to play with your girlfriend over the phone, getting over first love quotes, conversation with girlfriend over the phone, the life of ove,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Amit Jotwani

Ice cubes
of your memories, 
brimming my large peg 
of aloneness, 
melt into 
the yearn 
of my present. 

I lap up 
the overspill too, 
my unquenchable thirst 
a prisoner 
of your essence. 

#memories #yearn #aloneness #overspill #thirst #essence #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Honest tears 
reside in the heart 
only to overspill 
when pain wants 
to take their place.  #heart #pain #overspill #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The anatomy of desire, 
open to dissection, 
shows traces of love 
under the folds & creases; 
when the overspill of lust 
washes away. 
 #anatomy #desire #traces #love #lust #overspill #folds #creases #wash #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The well of emotions 
that fills our relationship, 
running dry now, 
only depositing sediment 
of unrealized desires, 
in the unvented vessel 
of pent-up anticipation. 
I sit with a parched heart
waiting for the emotional monsoon,
to drench us in its overspill. 

#well #emotions #dry #desire #ParchedHeart #UnventedVessel #drench #monsoon #overspill #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

His overspill of love,                                             an overdose of emotion,                                        gave her a preview;                                              of a hampered flight,                                           bleeding wings;                                                   a timely trailer                                                   of a forthcoming movie.                                    

She walked out before the interval.            #overspill #emotions #preview #flight #BleedingWings #movie #interval #walk #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The rivers of blood that flow                              in the name of love and ideology ;                       an unnecessary overspill,                                   if you consider that we are,                              just an overhyped cosmic dot ;                                   in this vast divine arena.    #river #blood #love #ideology #overspill #CosmicDot #DivineArena #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification