Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzwritea Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzwritea Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another #rzauthorinyou "I want to write a novel about silence," he said; “the things people don’t say." — Virginia Woolf, The Voyage Out #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzwritea

read more
wordless note to the
speechless me when
I watch in amazement 
the beauty of God's 
touch in everything I see 
thru' the eyes of love.
Someday, I am sure
love will write itself
in the realm of timeless 
wonder and the note
will be a wordless miracle. Hello Resties! ❤

We are back with another #rzauthorinyou

"I want to write a novel about silence," he said; “the things people don’t say."

— Virginia Woolf, The Voyage Out

Madhu Jain

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another #rzauthorinyou "I want to write a novel about silence," he said; “the things people don’t say." — Virginia Woolf, The Voyage Out #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzwritea

read more
gist of summary
which I spoke in silence.  Hello Resties! ❤

"I want to write a novel about silence," he said; “the things people don’t say."

Vidhi Vishwas

read more
micro tale with a 
major story..... Hello Resties! ❤

Meenakshi Sethi

read more
Life !
Where no one loose
 innocence 
and childhood lasts 
For lifetime! Hello Resties! ❤

hansmeet kour

read more
long invisible letter about the hypocrisy the people hold.
Of how they preach about 'being' real, natural, genuine and then draw a bogus boundary defining the limits of what can be said by whom. 
Answers not in their favour or understandings or feeding their ego are retaliated as being rude 'rendering' the respondent intolerant.
I want this letter to be inked with invisible letters so that I may not hurt the people who are happy in their own tiny bragging world..!!!

Hello Resties! ❤

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification