Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best authorabhysheq Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best authorabhysheq Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you fell in love with my flowers poem author, you are the author of your own life story quote, short stories in hindi with author, quotes with author name, author love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Abhysheq Shukla

"Am I still there in your diary." She asked.

"I stopped writing." He lied.

#feelingsundefined    #authorabhysheq #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

He deleted her number,
Which,
He remembered by heart 💓.

#authorabhysheq               #feelingsundefined #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtale #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

Once again a nostalgic flash. Leather frame old photograph lost soul. I can still feel her around. Awake forgetting she was gone. 

#feelingsundefined       #authorabhysheq #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

"Do you still love silence?" She asked.
"Yes, I still love you in silence," he wanted to reply, but he could just manage to move his head vertically.

#feelingsundefined     #authorabhysheq #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtale #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

"Dadu, She died 5 years ago." 

The worst part of Alzheimer's was him having to re-learn of his greatest loss on a daily basis.

#feelingsundefined   #authorabhysheq #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

They asked Why you write.

With a smile he replied - I write because more hearts could be spilled in less ink, but my skills are rusty and unpolished.

"Albeit Rumbling"

#feelingsundefined   #authorabhysheq #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtale #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

Faking happiness forever. 

Every single person on the planet has a story. Don't judge people before you truly know them. The truth might surprise you. 

"WIGHT consumed Soul."

#feelingsundefined        #authorabhysheq #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

"Am I still there in your diary." She asked.

"I stopped writing." He lied.

#feelingsundefined    #authorabhysheq #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtale #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

"Yes, I like him" she texted

"I believe he can keep me really happy.."

"Great..!!" He texted back

The spacebar bore a teardrop..

Not all stories need a beginning to end..

#feelingsundefined  #authorabhysheq #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtale #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

Wrinkly, pensive, he sat in his rocking chair with a sealed envelope in his hand. 

The letter inside was written fifty years ago and he still hadn't been able to muster up the courage to post it. 

Nostalgic memories of first love.

#feelingsundefined #authorabhysheq #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification