Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QStillthestarsdontshine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QStillthestarsdontshine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i broke up with my boyfriend but i still love him, still in love with ex quotes, breaking up with someone you still love, a letter to my ex boyfriend that i still love, quotes for my ex that i still love,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Aahaan

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Stitch on #QStillthestarsdontshine from "Always" by Bon Jovi. #QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with Saleha Quadri

read more
Till the stars shine I will be with you,
Till the moon hides and the sun rise,
I'll be with you.  Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Stitch on #QStillthestarsdontshine from "Always" by Bon Jovi.

#QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers 
Collaborating with Saleha Quadri

Wallflower Wallflower

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Stitch on #QStillthestarsdontshine from "Always" by Bon Jovi. #QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba love #midnightthoughts Collaborating with Quote StitchersQuote stitchers

read more
DARKNESS  of the night....!!!
Doesn't look so MAGESTIC...!!!
LIKE STAR STUDDED SAREE ...!! 
WEAVED BY THE SKY...
FOR HIS BELOVED EARTH..!!
BUT.. ALAS..!!! DISTANT LOVER HE IS...
CANNOT GIFT  HER THIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT ..!!!
HE KEEPS ON WEAVING WITH
HIS TEARS..TURNS INTO A DROPLET OF LOVEDEWS...!!!
SHOWERS LOVELY IN RAINY SEASONS...!!!

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

#QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #love #midnightthoughts 
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers#Quote stitchers

साहस

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Stitch on #QStillthestarsdontshine from "Always" by Bon Jovi. #QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Mine is far in my heart Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

#QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification