Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best englishgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best englishgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about attitude shayari on love in eng, poems in englis for love, love is deep in eng sub, comedy images with quotes in english, assamese love shayari photo englis wat,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Sweta

When I first saw you, I stuck in an enchanting limerance*; For, your infectious smile made me weak in my knees for you. ~Sweta Dash I wish Ghausia (Gus) or Neha dii or Anish Patnaik to collab Collab word: Akrasia 🔹🔹Open for All 🔹🔹 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWchallenge #PWcontest #englishgirl #PWnEGknowledgeGameCon #PWnEGknowledgeGameConR3

read more
When I first saw you, I stuck in an enchanting limerance*;
For, your infectious smile made me weak in my knees for you. When I first saw you, I stuck in an enchanting limerance*;
For, your infectious smile made me weak in my knees for you.
~Sweta Dash

I wish Ghausia (Gus) or Neha dii or Anish Patnaik  to collab
Collab word: Akrasia
🔹🔹Open for All 🔹🔹

Gayathri

❤️❤️ SANTHOSH M ❤️❤️ Collab with me friends.... 🌹🙌🏻🌹 Invite your friends to collab Collab with English Girl 🤩Open for all 🤩 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Saturday #SaturdayNight #Horoscope #englishgirl

read more
Aquarius  ❤️❤️ SANTHOSH M ❤️❤️

Collab with me friends.... 🌹🙌🏻🌹

Invite your friends to collab 

Collab with English Girl
🤩Open for all 🤩

xyz

Collab with English Girl. 🤩Open for all 🤩 Write down the name of your favourite subject and the reason also. Invite your friends by tagging them :) P.S.- Happy Teacher's day to all of you 🤓📝🖋️ #HappyTeachersday #yqbaba #yqdidi #Saturday #SaturdayNight #englishgirl #tishiyapa

read more
◆Mathematics : I love to solve the problems of Maths for hours without getting bored.

◆Chemistry : I love Organic Chemistry the most because of the chemical reactions that make this subject wonderful. Collab with English Girl.
🤩Open for all 🤩

Write down the name of your favourite subject and the reason also.
Invite your friends by tagging them :)

P.S.- Happy Teacher's day to all of you 🤓📝🖋️

Madhu Jain

🔹🔹Open for All 🔹🔹 A Challenge by Proverbs World in Collaboration with English girl. Here's your bg for #PWnEGknowlegeGameConR1 -Phie ending words generally means Love. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWchallenge #PWcontest #englishgirl

read more
In the era of technical issues 
people are busy with their 
machinery life. In this period 
of corona many had find a 
time of autophile after years. 
So it's a beautiful check time 
to be with you.  🔹🔹Open for All 🔹🔹

A Challenge by Proverbs World
in Collaboration with English girl. 

Here's your bg for #PWnEGknowlegeGameConR1 

-Phie ending words generally means Love.

Kushika Goyal

❤️❤️ SANTHOSH M ❤️❤️ Collab with me friends.... 🌹🙌🏻🌹 Invite your friends to collab Collab with English Girl 🤩Open for all 🤩 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Saturday #SaturdayNight #Horoscope #englishgirl

read more
Scorpio. ❤️❤️ SANTHOSH M ❤️❤️

Collab with English Girl
🤩Open for all 🤩

Anuj Jain

🔹🔹Open for All 18+ 🔹🔹 A contest by Proverbs World in Collaboration with English Girl Genre: #erotica #EnglishProverbsWorld #yqbaba #PWnEGknowledgeGameCon #PWcontest #PWnEGknowledgeGameConR5 #englishgirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Numbers exchanged last evening
Rendezvous with you was anticipated
Idea of tryst exhilarated
Goosebumps on skin breathtaking,

You didn't disappointed
Your touch sensual
The kisses hungry
Invoked passion in me

Your foreplay innotive
Love making fulfilling
Satiated my desires
Urged for an encore 🔹🔹Open for All 18+ 🔹🔹

A contest by Proverbs World in Collaboration with English Girl

Genre: #Erotica 

#EnglishProverbsWorld #yqbaba #PWnEGknowledgeGameCon #PWcontest 
#PWnEGknowledgeGameConR5 #EnglishGirl    #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

🔹🔹Open for All 🔹🔹 A Challenge by Proverbs World in Collaboration with English girl. Here's your bg for #PWnEGknowlegeGameConR1 -Phile ending words generally means Love. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWchallenge #PWcontest #englishgirl

read more
I am the one who was broken ,
But I stood up on my feet again !
I know how to cross alone my miles ,
After all,  I am an autophile!  🔹🔹Open for All 🔹🔹

A Challenge by Proverbs World
in Collaboration with English girl. 

Here's your bg for #PWnEGknowlegeGameConR1 

-Phile ending words generally means Love.

lalitha sai

read more
Leo 🦁 ❤️❤️ SANTHOSH M ❤️❤️

Collab with English Girl
🤩Open for all 🤩

Sonu Dixit

Collab with English Girl 🤩Open for all 🤩 Write down your horoscope and then the traits you possess. Invite your friends by tagging them. #englishgirl #SaturdayNight #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Horoscope #TeamYash #yashmalviya

read more
Gemini ♊ Collab with English Girl
🤩Open for all 🤩

Write down your horoscope and then the traits you possess.
Invite your friends by tagging them.

#englishgirl
#saturdaynight

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification