Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wrongchoices Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wrongchoices Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i fell in love with the wrong person quotes, quotes about falling in love with the wrong guy, falling in love with the wrong person quotes, i fell in love with the wrong person, falling in love with the wrong person poems,

• 16 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Bikash Burnwal

Sometimes we are right, 
our assumptions are also right for someone, 
but still we wish to be wrong. #wish #assumptions #wrongchoices #rightperson #yqbaba #yqtales #oneliner #love

Geeteshvar Chaudhary

कुछ लोग हवा के झोंके की तरह आकर चले गए...
लेकिन उन्होंने इतना तो सिखा दिया।
कि यूंही कभी हर किसी पर भरोसा नहीं कर लिया करते साहब।
क्या पता कौन क्या सोचे आप के पास आया हो.. #fakepeople #inspiration #thinkbefore #behonest #showoff #layer #fakeworld #wrongchoices

Geetesh Poetry

कुछ लोग हवा के झोंके की तरह आकर चले गए...
लेकिन उन्होंने इतना तो सिखा दिया।
कि यूंही कभी हर किसी पर भरोसा नहीं कर लिया करते साहब।
क्या पता कौन क्या सोचे आप के पास आया हो.. #fakepeople #inspiration #thinkbefore #behonest #showoff #layer #fakeworld #wrongchoices

Harish Reddy S

There has to be some wrongs, to find your Right's  #wrongdecisions #rightdecision #rightpath #wrongchoices #yourquote

Prakhar Patsariya

Wrong choices pave the way to right direction.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #wrongchoices #rightpath

Ajay Biswas

Sometimes good people make bad choices...
It doesn't mean they are bad people...
It means they are humans...  #life, #wrongchoices, #lifelessons, #yqbaba, #yqdidi, #yqdiary, #yqquotes

Varadhan P M

It is our tendency to be upset

If we are not appreciated.

Now be rest assured, you are at the wrong place!  #value #place #right #wrongchoices

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

#windup #yqbaba #wrongchoices #wrongmove. I don't want to make wrong moves.

read more
Everytime my mind is winding up
Thinking of ending up 
Next to you 
Without making a wrong move.  #windup #yqbaba #wrongchoices #wrongmove. I don't want to make wrong moves.

AYUSH SINGH

#windup #yqbaba #wrongchoices #wrongmove. I don't want to make wrong moves.

read more
Everytime my mind is winding up
Thinking of ending up 
Next to you 
Without making a wrong move.  #windup #yqbaba #wrongchoices #wrongmove. I don't want to make wrong moves.

Ar. Smitha

Today's generation boys and girls will not understand. They try to adapt ways of easy fame and success. #lifequotes #fame #wrongchoices #Success #followers #wrongperception #smithasunkara

read more
Exposing your 
wisdom and 
strength gives 
you fame 
and success
Not by exposing 
yourselves.  Today's generation boys and girls will not understand. 
They try to adapt ways of easy fame and success. 

#lifequotes #fame #wrongchoices #success #followers #wrongperception #smithasunkara
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification