Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thoughtsandrants Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thoughtsandrants Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best though love shayari in english with hindi meaning image, thoughts related to life and love, trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward meaning, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Suranya

Flaws: Most often we come across people who boast of accepting someone with their flaws. Or we ourselves often look back at lost love saying "we accepted them with all their short comings." But what is this flaws? Some qualities in a person you didn't like? Some choices they made that you didn't approve? Do those make them any wrong? Everyone of us is unique in their own rights. Their thoughts and ways of seeing the world is different. Hence what you think as a flaw is actually a quality to som #lovequotes #lifequotes #flawsarebeautiful #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
"Will you love me with all my flaws?"
"Who said they are flaws? 
They make you who you are." Flaws:
Most often we come across people who boast of accepting someone with their flaws. Or we ourselves often look back at lost love saying "we accepted them with all their short comings." But what is this flaws? Some qualities in a person you didn't like? Some choices they made that you didn't approve? Do those make them any wrong? Everyone of us is unique in their own rights. Their thoughts and ways of seeing the world is different.  Hence what you think as a flaw is actually a quality to som

Suranya

Let me tell you a harsh truth here. While we blame others for hurting us, the truth is we are equally guilty. The expectations and hopes from a person or situation is always in our minds. We put the power of our happiness in their hands with the hope that they will take care of it. It is not wrong to expect. It is wrong to believe that all our expectations will yield result or that we can never be happy without those conditions. The truth is that the mind is a wonderful tool. If we divert it to #lifequotes #heal #healing #yourquotechallenge #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
What hurts you is your mind,
Not people, situations or outcomes.
What heals you is your mind as well.
Because no one else has an entry there. Let me tell you a harsh truth here. While we blame others for hurting us, the truth is we are equally guilty. The expectations and hopes from a person or situation is always in our minds. We put the power of our happiness in their hands with the hope that they will take care of it. It is not wrong to expect. It is wrong to believe that all our expectations will yield result or that we can never be happy without those conditions. The truth is that the mind is a wonderful tool. If we divert it to

Suranya

"Kindness is a strength" 🖤 Dedicated to all those who feel otherwise. Word req: Kindness #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants #thoughtoftheday #kindness #wordprompt

read more
"The thing with kind hearted people is
they tolerate more than they should from people. Then they are  often called weak and dependable. While the truth is, they are the strongest people you can come across, who despite all the darkness around them, still believe in goodness of people. They still believe that everyone around them will be as nice to them as they are to others.They give you hope and faith, even if they lose theirs. And they will never hold on if you walk away because they understand their need in your life is over." "Kindness is a strength" 🖤 Dedicated to all those who feel otherwise. Word req: Kindness 
#ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants #thoughtoftheday #kindness #wordprompt

Suranya

**Long Caption Gyan of the Day alert** We often say "I miss them." Usually when people are out of touch, or out of our lives, or far away, we tend to miss people. But, do we actually miss the people for who they are? Or we miss what we felt with them? What we were made to feel by them? It's human nature to like being wanted . We tend to like the feeling and miss it and not the people who made us feel wanted. In this age of social media, we often tend to be connected to people we love all the ti #ajourneytodiscoverlife #randomrants #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
Do we actually miss people?
Or just how they made us feel? **Long Caption Gyan of the Day alert**

We often say "I miss them." Usually when people are out of touch, or out of our lives, or far away, we tend to miss people. But, do we actually miss the people for who they are? Or we miss what we felt with them? What we were made to feel by them? It's human nature to like being wanted . We tend to like the feeling and miss it and not the people who made us feel wanted. In this age of social media, we often tend to be connected to people we love all the ti

Suranya

I am not a sea person. So when my parents planned a vacation to the sea side I sulked. My memories of the place was back when I was 5, with a twig in one hand and a plastic mug in another trying in vain to make a sand castle with my father, and getting irritated by the sand. After several tries when the castle finally stood and I smiled in glee, a big wave washed it away. I clearly remember I had cried while my parents had a hearty laugh. After two decades, I was standing at the same spot, like #Dream #Hope #Sea #wanderlust #newbeginnings #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
" At 5, I cried over sand castles being washed away by the crashing waves. 
At 25, I realized why. " I am not a sea person. So when my parents planned a vacation to the sea side I sulked. My memories of the place was back when I was 5, with a twig in one hand and a plastic mug in another trying in vain to make a sand castle with my father, and getting irritated by the sand. After several tries when the castle finally stood and I smiled in glee, a big wave washed it away. I clearly remember I had cried while my parents had a hearty laugh. After two decades, I was standing at the same spot, like

Suranya

Recently someone asked me "How do you know it's the right one?" That got me thinking. See, for someone who hasn't found a non imaginary answer to that yet, it's tough to say. But then, I figured in my brainstorming that probably we never know an answer to that. But we do know which are not the right ones. We eliminate those in trail and error. Now, don't get me wrong here. I am not someone who believes in broken relationships or break ups. But it is sometimes that we realise who is wrong after w #writingcommunity #ajourneytodiscoverlife #thoughtsandrants

read more
The people who say and do
The Right things
Are most of the times,
The Wrong ones.  Recently someone asked me "How do you know it's the right one?" That got me thinking. See, for someone who hasn't found a non imaginary answer to that yet, it's tough to say. But then, I figured in my brainstorming that probably we never know an answer to that. But we do know which are not the right ones. We eliminate those in trail and error. Now, don't get me wrong here. I am not someone who believes in broken relationships or break ups. But it is sometimes that we realise who is wrong after w

Suranya

Some days when you feel low or unloved, the universe has its own ways of making you believe that you are truly blessed with a life on this planet and as much as you believe in the magic around you, the universe gives you back the same amount of love and hope, you only need to look inside yourself for it. When you pray, it is the universe in all its elements that comes together to give you your perfect story. You just need the eyes to look at everything with positivity and love. And most importan #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
Some days the Universe wants you to remember
You are loved
You are cherished
You are here with a purpose
And you are truly blessed.  Some days when you feel low or unloved, the universe has its own ways of making you believe that you are truly blessed with a life on this planet and as much as you believe in the magic around you, the universe gives you back the same amount of love and hope, you only need to look inside yourself for it. When you pray, it is the universe in all its elements that comes together to give you your perfect story. You just need the eyes to look at everything with positivity and love. And most importan

Suranya

You know what happiness is? When people come and tell you that everything you said to them, that made them hope, were actually right. I had one such hopeful conversation today. And here is to my kind of Miracles. #Miracles #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants #thoughtoftheday #thoughtsofheart

read more
"Some of us believe in miracles; 11:11 or wishing upon a star. Some of us believe in fate; that we are here with a predefined story. We are mere mortals who can't change it. Then there are some of us who believe in both. We believe in healing broken hearts and igniting hope in those who lost faith in love. We believe all the love they once promised someone comes back to them some day. We believe in promising them that some day they will eventually find what they are looking for. A home. A place to rest their wandering souls. We pray that what we told them is true. And in all of that, which people often call selfless deeds or positivity, we have our own hopes. Our own deep selfish intentions. The hope that all we ever dreamt of, wished for, and hoped for, once, to be a part of our story, will eventually come back to us, in some form or the other, through people. We may not have our own stories exactly like the way we plan, but we can always live our dreams, through others, and thus, for ourselves." You know what happiness is? When people come and tell you that everything you said to them, that made them hope, were actually right. I had one such hopeful conversation today. And here is to my kind of Miracles. #miracles #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants #thoughtoftheday #thoughtsofheart

Suranya

"And we search for love, not knowing what it is. We look for it in all the wrong places, in momentary attractions and lust." #ajourneytodiscoverlife life love #relationshipquotes #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
Ever wondered why our generation doesn't know how to love? Why every love turns to hatred or every flaws make us like a person lesser and lesser? Because we seek their approval and validation in love. We can never love without expecting a return. Perhaps that's why relationships don't stay long. 
For amidst our show offs and way too much communication what is missing today, is the silence. Silences have their own magic. Own healings. And own words. We say what we feel. We show more to the world. We are attracted to the flowers on the vase more than those on trees. But we forget they dry faster, for they can be decorative on the outside but lacks roots of longevity, just like relationships today.  "And we search for love, not knowing what it is. We look for it in all the wrong places, in momentary attractions and lust." #ajourneytodiscoverlife #life #love #relationshipquotes #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

Suranya

Recently I had a discussion with a friend on the notions of adoption. It is so sad that with a population density that our country has, rarely people are ready to adopt until they cannot have a child of their own. It is actually a failure of us as a society not to be able to provide homes to the children. Adoption doesn't necessarily have to be only when you or your partner are incapable of having a child, or a disaster strikes. Everyone capable enough to have some luxuries in life should contri #minitale #ajourneytodiscoverlife #thoughtsandrants #sajtdl

read more
"Your drawing is incomplete." 
Scolded the teacher. 
"You haven't drawn your parent's faces."
"I am still looking for their faces in the crowd." 
smiled the orphan.  Recently I had a discussion with a friend on the notions of adoption. It is so sad that with a population density that our country has, rarely people are ready to adopt until they cannot have a child of their own. It is actually a failure of us as a society not to be able to provide homes to the children. Adoption doesn't necessarily have to be only when you or your partner are incapable of having a child, or a disaster strikes. Everyone capable enough to have some luxuries in life should contri
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification