Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzturnstwo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzturnstwo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Mahima Jain

सुबह की पहली किरण के साथ ही मेरी आँख खुल गयी। मैं उठते ही माँ के पास किचन में आ गयी। मुझे इतनी सुबह जगा देख माँ आश्चर्य में बोली, "क्या बात है अलीशा! आज बहुत जल्दी उठ गई।" मैंने माँ के गले मे दोनों हाथों से घेरा बनाके कहा "माँ आप भूल गयी आज मेरे कॉलेज का पहला दिन है और मैं पहले ही दिन देर से नही पहुँचना चाहती।" माँ हँसते हुए बोली, "तभी मैं सोचूँ आज सूरज उल्टी दिशा से कैसे निकल गया?" मैं चिढ़ते हुए बोली- "उफ़्फ़ माँ ये सब छोड़ो मुझे भूख लगी है जल्दी से नाश्ता दे दो।" मैंने जल्दी जल्दी नाश्ता किया औ #LoveStory #proposal #pehlapyar #restzone #rzbirthday #rzturnstwop1 #maahi_secret

read more
पहला नशा, पहला खुमार सुबह की पहली किरण के साथ ही मेरी आँख खुल गयी। मैं उठते ही माँ के पास किचन में आ गयी। मुझे इतनी सुबह जगा देख माँ आश्चर्य में बोली, "क्या बात है अलीशा! आज बहुत जल्दी उठ गई।" 
मैंने माँ के गले मे दोनों हाथों से घेरा बनाके कहा "माँ आप भूल गयी आज मेरे कॉलेज का पहला दिन है और मैं पहले ही दिन देर से नही पहुँचना चाहती।"
माँ हँसते हुए बोली, "तभी मैं सोचूँ आज सूरज उल्टी दिशा से कैसे निकल गया?" 
मैं चिढ़ते हुए बोली- "उफ़्फ़ माँ ये सब छोड़ो मुझे भूख लगी है जल्दी से नाश्ता दे दो।"
मैंने जल्दी जल्दी नाश्ता किया औ

Maaryah

//Miscarriage// ~ “A pause to an expected menstrual cycle; frequent rounds to the washroom; tiredness and enlarging breasts.” Yes, I am pregnant. I stood on the frontline, where the sad meets the glad, and oh look! #yqbaba #yqrestzone #rzbirthday #rzturnstwop1

read more
//Part 1//

~and then the
pregnancy doses
replaced to 
the Alzheimer's...  //Miscarriage//

~ “A pause to an expected menstrual cycle; frequent rounds to the washroom; tiredness and enlarging breasts.” 
Yes, I am pregnant.
I stood on the frontline, 
where the sad meets the glad, 
and oh look!

Ashu

Dear boyfriend, After two nights I'm taking this decision. I know it's just like camphor and naphthalene. It will one day go through the process of sublimation. And hence will you and my decision. But the thing is that I want you to not count the neem leaves on the .neem tree but I want you to know the .shape of you which will think to or will feel eager to know it's shape. I know you will roll down your eyes but will you even think about my eyes rolling since the apocalypse. Easy to say, easy #restzone #rzturnstwo #rzturnstwoi2 #myfaveng_ashu #wcapotheosis

read more

~ Dear boyfriend, 

After two nights I'm taking this decision. I know it's just like camphor and naphthalene. It will one day go through the process of sublimation. And hence will you and my decision. But the thing is that I want you to not count the neem leaves on the .neem tree but I want you to know the .shape of you which will think to or will feel eager to know it's shape. I know you will roll down your eyes but will you even think about my eyes rolling since the apocalypse. Easy to say, easy

Ashu

A ghazal •RETURNING HOME• It wasn't as easy as leaving home to return back home, today. The smell of the souls still lingers in our left home, today. #restzone #rzbirthday #rzturnstwo #rzturnstwop2 #myfaveng_ashu #aasthaagrawal

read more
.... A ghazal

•RETURNING HOME•

It wasn't as easy as leaving home to return back home, today.
The smell of the souls still lingers in our left home, today.

Ashu

Every time I fall, I believe that I grow. My heart grows and my working capacity, it can be inversely related to my growth. Being mature perfectly circles the concept of growing. But how do I grow? I am elastic but inelastic just like the demand in economics. The more I have scratches, the more I grow. The more I'm used, the more I'm old. Whatever you have but you feel that you have less. And the same aquiver demand curve is being drawn in my heart. After getting lots of love by helping people #restzone #rzturns2i1 #rzbirthday #rzturnstwo #myfaveng_ashu #wcaquiver #rzturns2task1

read more
........ Every time I fall, I believe that I grow. My heart grows and my working capacity, it can be inversely related to my growth. Being mature perfectly circles the concept of growing. But how do I grow? I am elastic but inelastic just like the demand in economics. The more I have scratches, the more I grow. The more I'm used, the more I'm old.

Whatever you have but you feel that you have less. And the same aquiver demand curve is being drawn in my heart. After getting lots of love by helping people

Ashu

•The marriage• The rain drops were splattering against the window pane. The clouds played with pane with rain splashing colourfully just like the love playing inside the walls of her heart. As the love touched its wall she entered into another world. A heavenly world. An aquiver and lorn emotional blood alcove and gust out with a surging flow with a benthic bed where she found a paper not wet. But it had wetness of ink written with the quill of love and the paper was crumpled with the wrinkles #restzone #rzbirthday #rzturnstwop1 #myfaveng_ashu #wcaquiver

read more
..... •The marriage•

The rain drops were splattering against the window pane. The clouds played with pane with rain splashing colourfully just like the love playing inside the walls of her heart. As the love touched its wall she entered into another world. A heavenly world. An aquiver and lorn emotional blood alcove and gust out with a surging flow with a benthic bed where she found a paper not wet. But it had wetness of ink written with the quill of love and the paper was crumpled with the wrinkles

Dr Upama Singh

अक्सर हम जिंदगी में बहुत आगे बढ़ जातें है लेकिन कुछ घटनाएं जीवन में में कभी हमारा पीछा नहीं छोड़ती हैं। कुछ दिन पहले मैं मंझरी अपने शहर बनारस गई थी वहां एक दिन गौदोलिया से विश्वनाथ मंदिर दर्शन करने गई थी वहां के तंग गलियों से गुजरते वक्त किसी से टकरा गई, जब ध्यान से देखा तो पहचाने में देर ना लगी मेरे कॉलेज का एक दोस्त सुनील या यूं कहिए मेरा पहला प्यार से मुलाकात हो गई। दोनों के एक चेहरे पर मिलने की खुशी साफ झलक रही थी। हम लोग आपस में कुछ देर बात करते रहें उसके बाद कैफेटेरिया में बैठ कर बातें करन #restzone #similethougths #rzbirthday #rzturnstwo #rzturnstwoi2

read more
               “पहला प्यार”
               अनुशीर्षक में पढ़ें       

अक्सर हम जिंदगी में बहुत आगे बढ़ जातें है लेकिन कुछ घटनाएं जीवन में में कभी हमारा पीछा नहीं छोड़ती हैं। कुछ दिन पहले मैं मंझरी अपने शहर बनारस गई थी वहां एक दिन गौदोलिया से विश्वनाथ मंदिर दर्शन करने गई थी वहां के तंग गलियों से गुजरते वक्त किसी से टकरा गई, जब ध्यान से देखा तो पहचाने में देर ना लगी मेरे कॉलेज का एक दोस्त सुनील या यूं कहिए मेरा पहला प्यार से मुलाकात हो गई। दोनों के एक चेहरे पर मिलने की खुशी साफ झलक रही थी। हम लोग आपस में कुछ देर बात करते रहें उसके बाद कैफेटेरिया में बैठ कर बातें करन

Dr Upama Singh

मेरे लड़कपन का वो पहला प्यार दिल धड़का पहली बार उम्र के सोलहवें साल में बड़ा हसीन लम्हा था दोनों एक दूसरे से मिला करते थे तुम्हारे प्यार का वो पहला छुअन तन मन को सरोबार कर देता था शर्म से झुक जाती थी नजरें जब तुम हल्के से उंँगली दबा धीरे से चूम लिया था दोनों प्यार में डरा करते थे दुनिया से छुप के मिला करते थे #Kajol #restzone #similethougths #rzbirthday #rzturnstwo #rzturnstwop2

read more
“किशोरावस्था का पहला प्यार”
      जहाँ चाह वहांँ राह
     teenage romance
    अनुशीर्षक में पढ़ें    

मेरे लड़कपन का वो पहला प्यार
दिल धड़का पहली बार उम्र के सोलहवें साल में
बड़ा हसीन लम्हा था दोनों एक दूसरे से मिला करते थे
तुम्हारे प्यार का वो पहला छुअन
तन मन को सरोबार कर देता था
शर्म से झुक जाती थी नजरें
जब तुम हल्के से उंँगली दबा धीरे से चूम लिया था
दोनों प्यार में डरा करते थे दुनिया से छुप के मिला करते थे

Dr Upama Singh

“Balloon– my autobiographical memoir”
Whenever on a birthday or any other occasion, I see everyone cheering me up with a lot of love before the start. Everyone decorates me well. Yes, you all know me right, I am a balloon. I feel very good then only for a short time. Often children, after cutting some big cakes, start breaking me too, sometimes with their hands or sometimes by pricking my needles. At that time I feel a lot of pain and suffering, everyone gets busy in their own happiness, everyone ignores our pain. But I am happy that we become the reason for smile on someone's face, even if it is only for a short while. 
 #rzturns2i1 
#rzturnstwo 
#restzone
#rzbirthday
#similethougths

Dr Upama Singh

“Marriage, विवाह या शादी”

यह एक समाज और परिवार के लिए एक संस्थान है। यह सिर्फ दो जिस्मों का ही नहीं बल्कि दो रूहों का मिलन है, एक प्रकार का समाजिक और पारिवारिक संबंध है। कोई भी विवाह तभी सफल होती है जब इसमें प्रेम के साथ, मित्रता, विश्वास, आपसी समझ, एक दूसरे के प्रति आदर और एक दूसरे के परिवार को अपना समझना और इज्ज़त देना होता है। किसी का पहला प्यार होना बहुत अच्छा हो सकता है लेकिन किसी का आख़िरी प्यार बनना संसार की हर खुशी से परे अलग है। विवाह में कठिनाई यह है की हम एक व्यक्तित्व के प्यार में पड़ते है लेकिन एक चरित्र के साथ रहना पड़ता है। दो व्यक्ति एक स्त्री और एक पुरुष के बीच का रिश्ता जिसमें एक को जन्मदिन, वर्षगांठ आदि कभी याद नहीं रहता और दूसरे को कभी भूलता ही नहीं है। विवाह एक जिम्मेदारी है जिसे दोनों को उम्र भर निभानी है।

‘विश्वास का बंधन यूँहीं बना रहे
आपके जीवन में प्रेम की सरिता यूँहीं बहती रहे
कामना है ईश्वर से सुख समृद्धि से जीवन सदा आपका भरा रहे।’ #rzturnstwop1 
#restzone 
#rzturnstwo 
#rzbirthday
#kajol 💙
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification