Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best prettyboy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best prettyboy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to get pregnant with a boy in hindi pdf, how to get pregnant with a boy in hindi, pretty facebook cover photos with quotes, pretty pictures with quotes, quotes with pretty backgrounds,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bad Poet

*Nannu and his fate* All the boys playing cricket in the village ground are below twelve years of age. Among them, the most noticeable boy is Nannu. I have played enough cricket in my life to know which boy is really playing cricket and which boy is just spending (wasting) time. I sit near the long on boundary and observe Nannu. The boy who has won my heart by the way he plays. He isn't the most perfect fielder but he dives around like a force. A force that wouldn't take a loss at any cost. Hi #childhooddays #unfortunate #happyboy #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious #nannutales #prettyboy

read more
Belt marks on his back
give the testimony of the
life he lives. I imagine
his mother looking at her
son from the beyond and
crying silent tears.

(story in caption) *Nannu and his fate*

All the boys playing cricket in the village ground are below twelve years of age. Among them, the most noticeable boy is Nannu. I have played enough cricket in my life to know which boy is really playing cricket and which boy is just spending (wasting) time. I sit near the long on boundary and observe Nannu. The boy who has won my heart by the way he plays.

He isn't the most perfect fielder but he dives around like a force. A force that wouldn't take a loss at any cost. Hi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification