Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fuckyouzindagi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fuckyouzindagi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fuck love status, fuck with each other 20, how to get a boy to fuck you 40, how to do a good fuck 10, mother i would like to fuck you 10,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Gayathri

Collab karo sab ke sab jaldi se 😂 Har baar ke tarah THE BEST ONE WILL BE FEATURED ON MY PROFILE 😂 HIMMAT DEKH RAHE HO MERI , MERE JAISA NOOBIE , AAP LOGO KO FEATURE KAREGA 🤣🤣🤣 Likhne ka man kar raha tha coz I was feeling tensed, but kuchh soojh nahi raha tha badhiya (wo to hamesha hi hota 😂).....So maine socha mandali baithayi jaaye 😂 ____START !____ #fuckyouzindagi #Time #Motivation #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire

read more
my sword which I daily carry in the form of knowledge.. Collab karo sab ke sab jaldi se 😂
Har baar ke tarah THE BEST ONE WILL BE FEATURED ON MY PROFILE 😂 
HIMMAT DEKH RAHE HO MERI , MERE JAISA NOOBIE , AAP LOGO KO FEATURE KAREGA 🤣🤣🤣

Likhne ka man kar raha tha coz I was feeling tensed, but kuchh soojh nahi raha tha badhiya (wo to hamesha hi hota 😂).....So maine socha mandali baithayi jaaye 😂 
____START !____

#FUCKYOUZINDAGI

purvi Shah

Jo kamjor hote vo kismat ka intjar karte hai...
Hum to vo hai Jo apni kismmat khud hi likhate hai... #moodswings #lateatnight #latenightthoughts #fuckoff #fuckeduplife #fucklove #fuckyouzindagi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rahul Sahani

AB

Nothing is like peace,,,, but_____ Don't know why I am feeling insecurities on YQ too____ शायद परसों रात वाली बात दिमाग़ से जा नहीं रही,,,, पता नहीं कहाँ से पैदा होते हैं ये हरामजादे,,,, शायद इनको औरत पैदा नहीं करती,,,, Rest in peace Nikita,,,, You were a volunteer,,, तुम ज़िन्दा बच भी जाती तो भी वो मौत ही होती,,,, #RIP Nikita Tomar, #fuckyouidiots #alpanas #fuckyouzindagi #yourquote #gndi_soch #NikitaTomar

read more
Rest in peace....
Dear Nikita.... 
Girls you are not safe 
As well secured at all.. 
Not your Mom, Dad,your brother, 
as well your best friend going 
To do anything for you... 
People will come, they will abuse you, 
In front as well in back too...
 And when you will refuse to... 
They will shoot you... 

Rest in peace Girls,,, 
Plz..... plz... Go to hell...... !!
Humble request..... !! Nothing is like peace,,,, but_____
Don't know why I am feeling insecurities on YQ too____
शायद परसों रात वाली बात दिमाग़ से जा नहीं रही,,,, पता नहीं कहाँ से पैदा होते हैं ये हरामजादे,,,, शायद इनको औरत पैदा नहीं करती,,,, Rest in peace Nikita,,,, You were a volunteer,,, तुम ज़िन्दा बच भी जाती तो भी वो मौत ही होती,,,, 

#rip Nikita Tomar, #fuckyouidiots #alpanas #fuckyouzindagi #yourquote #gndi_soch #nikitatomar

Kavy Goyal

Pizzabites is suffering from severe DEPRESSION.. I don't know how many people understand this but he is in real danger.. PLEASE COLLAB WITH YOUR COPYRIGHT NAMES (you don't really have to write anything just Collab with your name) AND TAG MORE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME... It will be a great help... I am tagging as many people as I know please do the same.. ( I don't know if you will do it or not but I am just trying from my side..) #YourQuoteAndMine #Kavy_KY #fuckyouzindagi #for_pizzabites

read more
Time will heal everything bro... Don't feel down, cheer up... Pizzabites is suffering from severe DEPRESSION..
I don't know how many people understand this but he is in real danger.. 

PLEASE COLLAB WITH YOUR COPYRIGHT NAMES (you don't really have to write anything just Collab with your name) AND TAG MORE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME...
It will be a great help...
I am tagging as many people as I know please do the same..

( I don't know if you will do it or not but I am just trying from my side..)

Kavy Goyal

Collab with me on what do you feel about 🙏 #collabwithme #यादें life #lifequotes love #lovequotes #fuckyouzindagi bhai ka hashtag 💪 #Kavy_KY

read more
उनकी यादें हमे सोने नहीं देतीं,
और उन यादों में छुपी उनकी 
मुस्कुराहट हमे रोने नहीं देती...।।

Collab with me on what do you feel about 🙏 
#collabwithme #यादें #life #lifequotes #love #lovequotes 
#fuckyouzindagi bhai ka hashtag 💪

#Kavy_KY

Kavy Goyal

Collab with me on what do you feel about a peaceful night 🙏 love #lovequotes #lifequotes #mothertell #simile #fuckyouzindagi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shree SharmaJEE #Kavy_KY

read more
Black sky, having the solo Moon🎑🌛
With millions of stars. The night breeze touches through my hair, the whole dark that makes me apart from the fair. With thousands of thoughts in my head, and those memories that makes tears fall apart. And those feelings that touched my heart❣
Nights are meant to take rest, but they make the thought process best... Collab with me on what do you feel about a peaceful night 🙏

#love #lovequotes #lifequotes
#mothertell #simile

#fuckyouzindagi      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shree SharmaJEE

Kavy Goyal

love life #SAD #heartbroken #fuckyouzindagi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shree SharmaJEE #secondquote

read more
We meet many people is the path of life. They stay and walk with us till there destination, after that you are again in a state of being alone.
Forever is a myth, no one will remain with us forever in this journey, we meet them and get apart but in the end we left with ourselves only.
There is only one person in the entire world who will remain and walk with you till your last breath and that person is yourself only. So invest is yourself, love your own self and enjoy your own company....
-
A little soul with little experiences of life.😜😘 #love #life #sad #heartbroken 

#fuckyouzindagi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shree SharmaJEE #secondquote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification