Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT182 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT182 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t21 t18 t13,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Mayank Sharma

PC doesn't have to say anything i suppose 😂 (जिन किसी सज्जन को समझ में ना आया हो कृप्या गैंगस् ऑफ वासेपुर देखें) #YQMeme #YQMT182 #yqbaba #yqdidi #Humour #Malang

read more
Baby, I think 
people all around 
the globe now know 
you only because of me.  PC doesn't have to say anything i suppose 😂
(जिन किसी सज्जन को समझ में ना आया हो कृप्या गैंगस् ऑफ वासेपुर देखें) 
#yqmeme #yqmt182 #yqbaba #yqdidi #humour #malang

srilatha lion

#nickjonas in the house peeps! 😀 We are little late for his birthday. Nevertheless, let's party. 🎉HappyBirthdayNickJonas 🎊 🍺Collab on this #YQMeme and make us RoFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT182 with #PriyankaChopra. 🎗Avoid cliched content. 🎁Get. Set. #Meme it. Join us for theఅ 😉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
నా టూత్ పేస్ట్ లో 
ఉప్పుంది తెలుసా...?

నీకేం పోయే కాలం 
రా సచ్చినోడ...! 
ఏదో చెప్తున్నావనుకుంటే 
ఉప్పు గిప్పు అంటావని 
మనసులో అనుకుని 
పైకి మాత్రం హౌ క్యూట్ బేబీ...
ఏ పేస్ట్ అది..? #NickJonas in the house peeps! 😀 We are little late for his birthday. Nevertheless, let's party. 🎉#HappyBirthdayNickJonas 🎊
🍺#Collab on this #YQMeme and make us RoFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT182 with #PriyankaChopra. 
🎗Avoid cliched content.
🎁Get. Set. #Meme it.
Join us for theఅ 😉 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Ankit

#nickjonas in the house peeps! 😀 We are little late for his birthday. Nevertheless, let's party. 🎉HappyBirthdayNickJonas 🎊 🍺Collab on this #YQMeme and make us RoFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT182 with #PriyankaChopra. 🎗Avoid cliched content. 🎁Get. Set. #Meme it. Join us for the . 😉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Kya tere masuro 
me Dard hai ?

Nahi mere toothpaste
me namak hai ! #NickJonas in the house peeps! 😀 We are little late for his birthday. Nevertheless, let's party. 🎉#HappyBirthdayNickJonas 🎊
🍺#Collab on this #YQMeme and make us RoFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT182 with #PriyankaChopra. 
🎗Avoid cliched content.
🎁Get. Set. #Meme it.
Join us for the 
. 😉 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification