Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzmp201 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzmp201 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ashu

•Too much of infatuation in a bag can bring solitude• God has given us bags to fill them since we take birth till we die. Some may call it Karma, I know. Nobody knows how many bags they have got. But the mesmerising fact is that if you end filling a number of bags, you are free to fill many bags. #wcwordoftheday #myfaveng_ashu #ovinspiration #rzmp201 #wcsolitude

read more
°\Too much of infatuation in a bag can bring solitude/°

//in the caption. •Too much of infatuation in a bag can bring solitude•

God has given us bags 
to fill them since we take birth till we die.
Some may call it Karma, I know.
Nobody knows how many bags they have got.
But the mesmerising fact is that if you end filling 
a number of bags, you are free to fill many bags.

Ashu

•Pãro, pãro• The sun pierced the window's glass and the ray of sun arrived with misty wind. I touched the floor with my foot and slipped over a wineglass. Somehow I was able to stand still with a backbone so straight. And limping with one leg went to the mirror to see a flower in the unreal and rare world. #yqenglish #wcwordoftheday #myfaveng_ashu #wcpãro #rzmp201

read more
•Pãro, pãro•

//pãro in the caption. •Pãro, pãro•

The sun pierced the window's glass 
and the ray of sun arrived with misty wind. 
I touched the floor with my foot and slipped over a wineglass.
Somehow I was able to stand still with a backbone so straight. 
And limping with one leg went to the mirror 
to see a flower in the unreal and rare world.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification