Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d17s1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d17s1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feeling:opami-d17js= love,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Het Modi

Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Sequential Poem'. All you have to do is write a 5 liner. Each line should start with the alphabets, A to E in the same order as shown in the picture. 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d17s1uniqueprompt1 #starpops

read more
"Am I really into her?"

Baffaled by the emotions

Can not decide, the right choice

Deny, I can never her,

Envy paved its way. Open for all~

To the participants of slot - 1

📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Sequential Poem'. All you have to do is write a 5 liner. Each line should start with the alphabets, A to E in the same order as shown in the picture. 

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words of wisdom. 📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnptftd #d17s1tftdleaf #starpops

read more
"Green is the future of Earth." ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words of wisdom.

📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5.

Het Modi

kahi corona to nhi😅 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO! !😅😅 #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnpmeme #hue_of_humour #d17s1 #d17s1meme

read more
after sneezing more than 10 times a day kahi corona to nhi😅

~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO! !😅😅

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO! !😅😅 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnpmeme #hue_of_humour #d17s1 #d17s1meme #starpops

read more
whenever my best friend talkes politely to me ~Open for all~

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Het Modi

#accelewriter #d17s1 #starpops 🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿 #shitalopenscollab ( series ) #shitalcollabspnp ( series ) #shitalswritingresolution2020 #pennpopcorn #d17s12in1

read more
"pin your goals,
infront of your eyes.
watching them daily
will 'pin' your way
to them." #accelewriter 
#d17s1
#starpops 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

#shitalopenscollab ( series )
#shitalcollabspnp ( series )

Het Modi

#accelewriter #d17s1 #starpops 🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿 #shitalopenscollab ( series ) #shitalcollabspnp ( series ) #shitalswritingresolution2020 #pennpopcorn #d17s12in1

read more
"not only the place dear,
you need to mark the roads, too." #accelewriter 
#d17s1
#starpops 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

#shitalopenscollab ( series )
#shitalcollabspnp ( series )

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO! !😅😅 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d17s1solo #hue_of_humour #d17s1meme

read more
Ex: I love you.

*le Inner me ~Open for all~

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO! !😅😅 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d17s1solo #hue_of_humour #d17s1meme

read more
when my mom plays that Coffin Dance music on my entry to house at 12a.m. ~Open for all~

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO! !😅😅 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d17s1solo #hue_of_humour #d17s1meme

read more
whenever mom calls my name in *sweet tone*

*le my gut feeling ~Open for all~

Het Modi

No color should be hated. All are the same.Peace. #accelewriter #d17s1 #d17s1solo #pennpopcorn #d17s1tftdleaf #collabwithpnp #pnptftd #thoughtfullhue Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

read more
Green is the color of 
mother nature,
not of any religion. No color should be hated. All are the same.Peace.

#accelewriter #d17s1 
#d17s1solo
#pennpopcorn #d17s1tftdleaf #collabwithpnp #pnptftd
  #thoughtfullhue
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification