Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettersbyhuman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettersbyhuman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, love letters to fix a relationship, quotes about being let down by someone you love, love letter in hindi for boyfriend, sad love letters to ex girlfriend,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Het Modi

Dear xyz, Hii, I hope you're doing fine and always do. I don't know how to tell you or maybe I don't know how to tell me that love is different for everyone, I've loved you and will love you, but my love may change because so did you. Well, I want to be me once again. I want to stop thinking about you in every song I hear, in every flute I play, in every cracked voice. I want to stop seeing you in every cloud I see, in every emptiness of every dark black void, I want you to disappear into to #musinghues #hues_of_letter #lettersbyhuman

read more
Dear xyz, Dear xyz,

Hii, I hope you're doing fine and always do. I don't know how to tell you or maybe I don't know how to tell me that love is different for everyone, I've loved you and will love you, but my love may change because so did you. Well, I want to be me once again. I want to stop thinking about you in every song I hear, in every flute I play, in every cracked voice. I want to stop seeing you in every cloud I see, in every emptiness of every dark black void, I want you to disappear into to

Het Modi

sorry, you're blind, you won't be able to read this :( I'll use text-to-speech wala feature for you or read it to you through microphone (if you've one, my sasta earphone:() ps. i may remain inactive #musinghues #lettersbyhuman #hues_of_letter #earphones #musings #letters #earphones

read more
I think humans are like earphones. We get tangled only by sitting idle. We insert our mouth and ears only to hear and repeat what someone says. We both do gossips, shhhh.... koi sunna le.

But in some cases, they are better than us. They speak the same thing with their mouths even if two different people are listening. They gossip but they don't add stuff of their own. They help us have privacy. They connect us so 
that we can hear beautiful 
voices of our beloved ones. 
Thank you earphones. sorry, you're blind, you won't be able to read this :(
I'll use text-to-speech wala feature for you or read it to you through microphone (if you've one, my sasta earphone:()

ps. i may remain inactive
#musinghues #lettersbyhuman #hues_of_letter #earphones #musings #letters #earphones

Het Modi

Dear someone,

Don't try to love me. I'm weird, more than you think. I'll talk about things and won't do them. I'll do things which I've not even thought of doing before. I'll say that face doesn't matter and will think of your face day and night. I'll say you look beautiful and will laugh about my lying skills (just kidding you do look beautiful ;) I'll spam you, just to imagine how cute you look with your redden cheeks. I won't think of love, but I don't know how long.

I'm a master at breaking stuff. Like promises, rules, and stereotypes, and superstitions. But I'm more master at breaking myself than any other thing. So, I can't promise anything because eventually, I may end up breaking it. The only promise I can make is to love you, the only thing I won't ever break.

with love,
who is trying to be a human. #musinghues #lettersbyhuman
#hues_of_letter 

#pulsebreak

YourQuote Pulse

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification