Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best diaryofahuman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best diaryofahuman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dear diary images with quotes in hindi, meri diary se love shayari image, love shayari meri diary se dp, meri diary love shayari image, fb meri diary love shayari photos,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Het Modi

completed the lecture, was much hungry so took my snacks near to window, sat down a d started to eat. a thought popped in the middle of silence of 4 a.m. though this was not the first time i stayed awake till 4 but it was different as i was not watching any science video on youtube or playing any game. it was like, how at once in a 24 hr day everyone syncs, how they sleep together. this didn't amazed me earlier, because then every hour was different they had their meaning and jobs assigned to th #musings #yqbaba #diary #musinghues #diaryofahuman

read more
            completed the lecture, was much hungry so took my snacks near to window, sat down a d started to eat. a thought popped in the middle of silence of 4 a.m. though this was not the first time i stayed awake till 4 but it was different as i was not watching any science video on youtube or playing any game. it was like, how at once in a 24 hr day everyone syncs, how they sleep together. this didn't amazed me earlier, because then every hour was different they had their meaning and jobs assigned to th

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification