Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best summerproses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best summerproses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about summer with my love quotes, i love summer poem, summer pictures with friends, subsequence with given sum, success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

__ I'm already damp with sweat. Blobs of salty water blots here and there on my burnt skin. My blue cotton t-shirt and striped linen trousers are tightly wrapped around my bony figure, as if they're gorging on the pungent sweat. Beams of rays are effortlessly peeping in. Crevices are all done. Bougainvilleas I gathered yesterday, lie dry on the window ledges. The novel I was reading yesterday is perching on the broken table with one extra bookmark. My pocket notes haven't fluttered in the past 5 #Summer #yqbaba #maritalrape #longform #justahint #summerproses

read more
Of summer, sweat and a bit of endurances.

(Caption) __
I'm already damp with sweat. Blobs of salty water blots here and there on my burnt skin. My blue cotton t-shirt and striped linen trousers are tightly wrapped around my bony figure, as if they're gorging on the pungent sweat. Beams of rays are effortlessly peeping in. Crevices are all done. Bougainvilleas I gathered yesterday, lie dry on the window ledges. The novel I was reading yesterday is perching on the broken table with one extra bookmark. My pocket notes haven't fluttered in the past 5

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification