Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ehusagainst Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ehusagainst Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ehukai, ehuq, sagai shayari in hindi, jaan meri to sagai ho gayi, sagai status in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Ma, I want your lap, right now. So many things happened in this week. A girl eloped with her boyfriend from our mess. The neighborhood aunties were gossiping about her, and wasn't even leaving to scrutinize her mother's character. A single mother who brought up her girl, struggling with the society. You often tell me I should behave well, or else you'll be pointed at for that. I realised how it happens. I can't tolerate this unfairness. I am not against baba, but if he has given his 100%, you #euphonichymns #ehusagainst #tdd_letters #jerksnshivers

read more
Placenta— isn't it the revolution
that can't be subdued by any bomb?  
Ma,

I want your lap, right now. So many things happened in this week. A girl eloped with her boyfriend from our mess. The neighborhood aunties were gossiping about her, and wasn't even leaving to scrutinize her mother's character. A single mother who brought up her girl, struggling with the society. You often tell me I should behave well, or else you'll be pointed at for that. I realised how it happens. I can't tolerate this unfairness. I am not against baba, but if he has given his 100%, you

The Dream Doodler

//April 21, 2014 5:30 pm They say a doll to play is coming in a few months but I don't know if it means that my Ma won't remain mine anymore. I have been the mumma's girl always. All of a sudden I need to travel school and go to washroom at night, all alone. Is it that Ma doesn't love me anymore? 7:30 pm #Journal #loveheals #euphonichymns #ehusagainst #tdd_musings

read more

//April 21, 2014

5:30 pm

They say a doll to play is coming in a few months but I don't know if it means that my Ma won't remain mine anymore. I have been the mumma's girl always. All of a sudden I need to travel school and go to washroom at night, all alone. Is it that Ma doesn't love me anymore?

7:30 pm

Stardust 🍂

***************** The first teacher ***************** The mother is first teacher of our life She teach us lessons no one can ever teach us She is the most loving and caring teacher, She teach us about love, she teach us about life, #euphonichymns #ehusagainst #letter_world

read more
Mothers love
/CAPTION/ *****************
The first teacher

The mother is first teacher of our life 
She teach us lessons no one can ever teach us 
She is the most loving and caring teacher,
She teach us about love, she teach us about life,

Stardust 🍂

When I was in love I got high on emotion I started losing my focus I got to exhaust to work All the time I think about is a person whom I love alot Now, I feel so sad #euphonichymns #ehusagainst #poem_world #love_only_breaks_not_makes

read more
              When I was in love 
I got high on emotion 
I started losing my focus
I got to exhaust to work

All the time I think about 
is a person whom I love alot
Now, I feel so sad

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Dear Amma, Hope you are happy somewhere. You made our life happy and you vanished away all of sudden.What I am today is all because of you. You beared dystocia and you gave me life by giving your flesh and blood. You cherished when I crawled for first time, You holded my hands when i stumbled to stand steadily. You taught me to took forward steps in walk. You feared a lot when i started pedaling cycle for first time.You become happy on seeing me growing up. When I'm eight, you taught me infinit #missingmom #euphonichymns #shanscribbles #ehusagainst

read more
Letter to my mom in heaven

//Captioned// Dear Amma,

Hope you are happy somewhere. You made our life happy and you vanished away all of sudden.What I am today is all because of you. You beared dystocia and you gave me life by giving your flesh and blood. You cherished when I crawled for first time, You holded my hands when i stumbled to stand steadily. You taught me to took forward steps in walk. You feared a lot when i started pedaling cycle for first time.You become happy on seeing me growing up. When I'm eight, you taught me infinit

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Essence of adulthood aroused tenderly touch With unknown feelings like butterflies in stomach Recollecting past beautiful moments made pule now His memories flashes through neurons imparts whine Every single movements of cute moments distressing Stored and recalled by hippocampus and amygdala Exceeds permissible decibels of sound by screams Races lub-dub sound echos through ear drums #HeartBreak #yqbaba #sadreality #euphonichymns #longforms_by_shan_priya #ehusagainst #lovebreaksheart

read more
Epitaph of 
my love letters

//Captioned//
 Essence of adulthood aroused tenderly touch
With unknown feelings like butterflies in stomach
Recollecting past beautiful moments made pule now
His memories flashes through neurons imparts whine
Every single movements of cute moments distressing
Stored and recalled by hippocampus and amygdala 
Exceeds permissible decibels of sound by  screams
Races lub-dub sound echos through ear drums

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification