Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3yrsjourney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3yrsjourney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3yrs of togetherness, happy journey images with love, safe journey prayer to my love, journey of love poem, quotes on journey with friends,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

I used to pour out my heart in handwritten letters to my beloved friends on their special days. Every one become happy on seeing my words and few well wishers suggested me to start blog. Without knowing the ethics of writing, I'm feared to start writing. Without having any idea of writing, how can I begin writing? Without any supporters, who can encourage me? I know writing is a precious one and I'm sure that I won't go against ethics. But I'm feared that if I could do any mistakes, it will #yqbaba #YQanniversary #shanscribbles #3yrsjourney

read more
My journey to this world

*Captioned* I used to pour out my heart in handwritten letters to my beloved friends on their special days. Every one become happy on seeing my words and few well wishers suggested me to start blog. 

Without knowing the ethics of writing, I'm feared to start writing.
Without having any idea of writing, how can I begin writing?
Without any supporters, who can encourage me? 

I know writing is a precious one and I'm sure that I won't go against ethics. But I'm feared that if I could do any mistakes, it will

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification