Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ewwlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ewwlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eww meme, eww, eww 18100, sad love pictures with quotes, good morning love quotes with images,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

i) if i could make you feel the way you want to feel, i would pledge and sell an eternity worth of peace treaties-- this might have sounded Holy, back then; but now it's has the rhythm and soul i never want to house. if this is what Love is, i don't need such Love. ii) just bought my hair, 'cause i buy air-- whenever i walk past places we walked together for they suffocate me, that naturally available air falls short of elements. i buy air, so that i can give myself an assurance that you too we #yqbaba #Hahahaha #longform #NeverMind #whattheheck #ewwlove

read more
if this sounds like criticism and annoyance, 
then i'll write like this for a while. i) if i could make you feel the way you want to feel, i would pledge and sell an eternity worth of peace treaties-- this might have sounded Holy, back then; but now it's has the rhythm and soul i never want to house. if this is what Love is, i don't need such Love.

ii) just bought my hair, 'cause i buy air-- whenever i walk past places we walked together for they suffocate me, that naturally available air falls short of elements. i buy air, so that i can give myself an assurance that you too we

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification