Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Impersonation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Impersonation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about impersonation meaning in hindi, impersonation, love is not imp in thus world shayari, imp images sad love, imp quotes on life,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Hari Varma

A LIFETIME GUILT OF TELLING A LIE! Write a story where Narrator tells a lie and feels guilty. My name is Dr. John Mathews. It is the truth believe me! I am not lying because I was not the one who named me. And my father's and grand father's name also had Mathews as the tail. #Lie #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Impersonation #yostowrimo #varmaji #guiltystory

read more
A LIFETIME GUILT OF TELLING A LIE! 
-
During the interview, I accidentally told a big lie! I introduced myself as Dr. Johnson. I told I have been working with renowned Doctors in a couple Hospitals. Before completing, the interview board 'assumed' that I am a full  Doctor. I didn't bother to correct it as I thought it wasnt for any hospital afterall.

Since then, it was a procession of lies. Lies after lies to cover the previous lie. Though I enjoyed it, a thorn has pierced and got stuck somewhere deep in my heart. I had to justify my age and the time taken for the course. I said that as I was a brilliant gold medalist student, I could complete the course in half the time got from a foreign University et al. Before completing the sentence, the interviewer intruded saying loudly "Wow!". There was no looking back since then. I needed to move on and I added the Prefix Dr. with my name everywhere. I was selected and I did a wonderful job there. Actually there was nothing much to do other than counselling and prescribing some basic medicines.
-
(Read the full guilt in Caption)  A LIFETIME GUILT OF TELLING A LIE! 

Write a story where Narrator tells a lie and feels guilty.

My name is Dr. John Mathews. It is the truth believe me! 

I am not lying because I was not the one who named me. And my father's and grand father's name also had Mathews as the tail.

Gaurav Kumar

We all live in a world full of lies. We are too addicted to this world that it become very hard to find truth anywhere . We always want to be liked by everyone in that attempt we present ourselves in a way that we can't even find our true identity... But if we understand that impersonating ourselves in another self doesn't satisfy our true loneliness then we can live a peaceful and more comfortable life.... Share your views... life #Truth #Lies #Impersonation #fakeness #Happiness

read more
When you understand the truth
Then not even your own lies matters to you anymore....
     We all live in a world full of lies. We are too addicted to this world that it become very hard to find truth anywhere . We always want to be liked by everyone in that attempt we present ourselves in a way that we can't even find our true identity... But if we understand that impersonating ourselves in another self doesn't satisfy our true loneliness then we can live a peaceful and more comfortable life....
Share your views...
#life #truth #lies #impersonation #fakeness #happiness

Sherlock Doyle

Who's she? Someone impersonating her? There's atleast another interpretation. #wife #return #Signature #practice #Impersonation #Birthmark #Shake #Fakepeople

read more
I didn't really think of it much when one evening my wife returned home and started practicing her signature with shaky hands.

But just yesterday I noticed that she no longer had the
birthmark on her back.
 Who's she? Someone impersonating her?
There's atleast another interpretation.

#wife #return #signature #practice #impersonation #birthmark #shake #fakepeople

Sherlock Doyle

I mean, the minorities are never considered human. #outside #Emergency #Broadcast #Warning #inhuman #Impersonation #lock #capture

read more
“Do not go outside,”
the emergency broadcast said.

“Do not listen to their cries for help, no matter how human they sound,” it also said. I mean, the minorities are never considered human.

#outside #emergency #broadcast #warning #inhuman #impersonation #lock #capture

Sherlock Doyle

“I won't hurt you. I just wanna play.” Will you play with me? #monster #UNDER #bed #Hiding #Lie #Impersonation #Mother #Call

read more
“Monsters aren't real, darling.
                    They won't hurt you.”

“Now come to me under the bed,” it continued in her mother's voice.
 “I won't hurt you. I just wanna play.”
Will you play with me?

#monster #under #bed #hiding #lie #impersonation #mother #call

Sherlock Doyle

We sure aren't telepathic. Are we? #Alien #dead #SciFi #Friend #mute #speak #doppelganger #Impersonation

read more
“Don't worry guys.
            I've killed the alien.”

Our mute friend said.

We sure aren't telepathic. Are we?

#alien #dead #scifi #friend #mute #speak #doppelganger #impersonation

politeocean

एक वादे ने थाम रख़ा हैं कस के.... #mask #Impersonation #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
मन तो हैं की वही बहरूपिया बन जाऊं जहाँ का,
पर तुम तो पानी में छिपा कांच भी देख लेती हो,
क़्या फायदा छोड़ो फ़िर, युही अच्छे है, अपने से.. एक वादे ने थाम रख़ा हैं कस के....
#mask #impersonation #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification