Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mindchatters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mindchatters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about begin with the end in mind quotes, mind blowing images with quotes, words that rhyme with mind, aerobic dance with countdown 40 min, where the mind is without fear poem translated in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Monisha Gopal

A short note from my soul to my mind to take a step back and just be. And also a quick reminder to everyone anxious and constantly having mind chatters, take a moment to notice your breath and remind yourself you'll be okay no matter what happens. #cinemagraph #myquote #SoulTalks #mindthoughts #mindchatters #Inspiration

read more
Dear Mind, 

Stop dwelling in the past and present to make sense of everything, instead come sit by my side, live a little off the fresh breath I take aimlessly.  A short note from my soul to my mind to take a step back and just be. 

And also a quick reminder to everyone anxious and constantly having mind chatters, take a moment to notice your breath and remind yourself you'll be okay no matter what happens.

#cinemagraph #myquote #soultalks #mindthoughts #mindchatters #inspiration

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification