Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzpl3writingwarriors Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzpl3writingwarriors Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Naseem Habib

In life, happiness and love is must When you start loving yourself first. - ख़्याल-ए-गरिमा You start giving love which fills happiness in life of others Naseem Habib #rzpl3 #rzpl3writingwarriors #restzone #366dayschallengesp #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
....  In life, happiness and love is must
When you start loving yourself first.
- ख़्याल-ए-गरिमा
You start giving love which fills happiness in life of others
Naseem Habib
#rzpl3 #rzpl3writingwarriors
#restzone
#366dayschallengesp      #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

15/365 So far I have competed two competitions at YQ and I got very good team in both. I participated firstly in #chillyfestiveseason2 organised by Aesthetic Thoughts from 25 December-30 December, 2020. ✨ It was really an awesome competition. I learned to do good teamwork in that competition. In that competition, my teammates were amazing. They are very cooperative. We all are 'Elves'. I got a great family. This family is still with me and will be. Thanks AT. 😊 #writingresolution #365days365quotes #rzpl3 #rzpl3writingwarriors #rzplsuggestion #ATteamelf #rzmystorymylife

read more
Winning a competition for a team 
is not very important but having 
good teammates is.  15/365 

So far I have competed two competitions at YQ and I got very good team in both. 

I participated firstly in #chillyfestiveseason2 organised by Aesthetic Thoughts from 25 December-30 December, 2020. ✨
It was really an awesome competition. I learned to do good teamwork in that competition.
In that competition, my teammates were amazing. They are very cooperative. We all are 'Elves'. I got a great family. This family is still with me and will be. 
Thanks AT. 😊

Shubhi Mahajan

To overcome our fear, it was important for me to look there. I need to remove all illusions from my mind. :) It is true that we all have fear of something since childhood and due to these fears, our brains cause a lot of illusions. But it's important to dare to take some difficult steps to drive away that fear. •Team Writing Warriors• •Haiku Poem• •Horror genre• #restzone #rzpl3 #rzpl3round2 #rzplwritingwarriors #rzpl3writingwarriors #shubhaiku

read more
"A Horror Illusion"

When I went inside, 
I felt that someone creepy
Is following me. 

I secretly looked,
No one was there in the room.
It was illusion. To overcome our fear, it was important for me to look there. I need to remove all illusions from my mind. :)

It is true that we all have fear of something since childhood and due to these fears, our brains cause a lot of illusions. But it's important to dare to take some difficult steps to drive away that fear.

•Team Writing Warriors• 
•Haiku Poem• 
•Horror genre•

Shubhi Mahajan

In life, happiness and love is must When you start loving yourself first. - ख़्याल-ए-गरिमा _______________ You start giving love which fills happiness in life of others -Naseem Habib ________________ #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #366dayschallengesp #rzpl3 #rzpl3writingwarriors

read more

In life, happiness and love is must
- ख़्याल-ए-गरिमा

You start giving love which fills happiness in life of others
-Naseem Habib

Garima Mahnot Jain

Team- Writing Warriors Type- Haiku Genre- horror Mandatory hashtag- #rzpl3 #rzpl3round2 #rzpl3writingwarriors #restzone #rzpl #366dayschallengesp

read more
Title - A Nightmare

Snakes are on the floor
The Vampires are all around
I am in the cage.

Humans are covered
Animals are wrapped in too
As Earth turns plastic. Team- Writing Warriors
Type- Haiku
Genre- horror
Mandatory hashtag-
#rzpl3 #rzpl3round2 #rzpl3writingwarriors #restzone #rzpl 
#366dayschallengesp

Garima Mahnot Jain

In life, happiness and love is must When you start loving yourself first. - ख़्याल-ए-गरिमा #rzpl3 #rzpl3writingwarriors #restzone #366dayschallengesp

read more
     In life, happiness and love is must
- ख़्याल-ए-गरिमा
#rzpl3 #rzpl3writingwarriors
#restzone
#366dayschallengesp

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification