Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deargrandpa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deargrandpa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Purva Doshi

Dear dadu, Good evening. Jay Jinendra and a long hug. I know it's our family's culture to bow down and greet. So began with that. I hope you are happy in that world full of peace and happiness. It's been 2 years since you left and many things changed then. Now baa cries often, paa is often silent, lost somewhere missing the warmth and strength of your shadow and shoulder. He says he fears to drive at night, now, because there's no one to stay up with him. Recently nanu died and maa often #yqbaba #letter #missingyou #yqpostman #deargrandpa

read more
CAPTION Dear dadu, 

Good evening.  Jay Jinendra and a long hug.  I know it's our family's culture to bow down and greet. So began with that. I hope you are happy in that world full of peace and happiness. 

It's been 2 years since you left and many things changed then. Now baa cries often, paa is often silent, lost somewhere missing the warmth and strength of your shadow and shoulder. He says he fears to drive at night, now, because there's no one to stay up with him. 

Recently nanu died and maa often

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification