Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Unfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Unfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to unfriend on facebook, unfriend on facebook, unfriend quotes, unfriend all facebook friends, unfriended 2,

• 22 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

I unfriended her. It was all over after all. There was no point hoping for an alternate ending when the book had already ended, and the ink dried. 

But her words echoed in my mind. The promises we made kept coming back to me.

But our ego persisted. After all, it was stronger than self esteem, confidence, friendship and even practical reality.

One year later, a photo popped up on the Facebook memory. The two of us, midget pre-shoolers, dressed up as ketchup and potato.

A smile lifted on my lips, laced with irony. Years of friendship ended over a Facebook status and party invite. #facebook #unfriend #YQBaba

Poonam Ritu Sen

I unfriended the one who are not just my friend, beyond my friend 😢 #yqbaba #unfriend #friend

Kunal Salve

#unfollow #Unfriend #Block #😍😑😑

read more
प्रेमात

NUMBER BLOCK 📵
UNFRIEND 🤳
UNFOLLOW 👎

सर्व काही सोपं असतं 
पण हृदय मात्र आपलं नसतं ! #unfollow 
#unfriend 
#block 
#😍😑😑

Roohi Bhargava

I UNFRIENDED you, not only from my social sites, but from my Life as well. 
The tag of best friends and close buddies was ruined by you, the day you blamed me for our misunderstandings, though started by you. My thoughts of a BEST FRIEND died off the day you said that I was the reason for all the mess, that I stopped talking and broke off. But, I am glad I did. Otherwise, I won't get such good friends I have now. I don't really  regret my decision of UNFRIENDING you.  #trueStory #YQBaba #unfriend

Anupama Jha

I unfriended my time to my family, friends and relatives because I am so addicted to this faceless virtual world  #unfriend
#YQbaba

Anupama Jha

I unfriended my time to my family, friends and relatives because I am so addicted to this faceless virtual world  #unfriend
#YQbaba

Amit Jotwani

Should have sent 
an unconditional apology 
instead of that impulsive 
but insensitive mail. 
Now I wait, guiltily 
for the unfriending.  #mail #unfriend #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Exponential emptiness, 
nibbling at me from inside, 
only external symptoms being 
an intense inappetence for life.
I meander along old roads , 
without any recognition of the milestones ;
just a nomad's transient journey, 
with no affinity for a specific destination.
Its as if the soul of life, 
has unfriended me.  #emptiness #inappetence #life #unfriend #soul #milestone #nomad #transient #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Ekta Pathak

Unfriend all that hinders from you being what you are.  #unfriend
#bewhatyouare
#YQbaba

Shashi Aswal

I unfriended mingled people from my life because they don't deserve my friendship any more..... #YQbaba #unfriend #mingledpeople #deserve #friendship
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification