Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BodySoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BodySoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love your body quotes, body language of women in love, body to body massage with happy ending 90, hindi muhavare on body parts with meanings, best winter body lotion with spf in india,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Dayak Official ✍️

A real balanced diet is to feed
your body with healthy foods 
and the soul with positive thoughts.
You won't feel peace inside 
if you only feed your body and
 ignore the soul. #yqbaba #yqquotes #quoteoftheday #balanceddiet #yourquotes #body #soul #bodysoul

Prasanth SD

உயிர் இருக்கும் போது 
உடலை தேடி அலைவதும்.

உடல் இருக்கும் போது 
உயிரை தேடி அலைவது தான்.

மனிதர்களின் தேடல்.. #deathquotes #soulsearch #bodysoul #soul #body #lifequotes #trichypaiyan

Hoori Nadir

#BodySoul#yqiotd#yqbaba#fatherdaughterbond#twg Follow more such writings Hoorizaki your quote

read more
A bankrupt father 
Took her newborn daughter
In her arms...A tear rolled out
From his eye silently promised
Her to keep his body and soul
Together always to be the best 
DAD.✍
 #bodysoul#YQIoTD#yqbaba#fatherdaughterbond#twg
Follow more such writings
Hoorizaki your quote

Prita

Earlier i hesitated to look at myself in the mirror, I didn't have enough guts to accept myself, Be it my body, color or even the personality ! Not because I didn't have these, or it was hidden, But it was because I was made to see others, And i did as i was told, from childhood, Trying to study harder like the neighbors did, Never exposed my body parts, coz mammi always said " achi ladkiyon ko humesha duppate odhkar bahar nikalna chahiye " #mylove #Mirror #moveon #selflove #lovetales #selfrespect #BodySoul #learninglife

read more
The mirror,
Reflects my good and bad,
Better and Worst version of myself,
But most importantly,
It grants me a positive vibe,
To Become a Better, Beautiful Soul Everyday ! Earlier i hesitated to look at myself in the mirror,
I didn't have enough guts to accept myself,
Be it my body, color or even the personality !
Not because I didn't have these, or it was hidden,
But it was because I was made to see others,
And i did as i was told, from childhood,
Trying to study harder like the neighbors did,
Never exposed my body parts, coz mammi always said " achi ladkiyon ko humesha duppate odhkar bahar nikalna chahiye "

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification