Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fathimashamla Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fathimashamla Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about funny fat pictures with quotes, how to reduce belly fat at home with exercise, love handle fat, how to gain fat for girl, how to lose fat around the chest,

• 2 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Sourajita D

m o o n c h i l d 🌒 #Moon #moonchild #waiting #write #you #fathimashamla #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
The moon whispered to
the star, "How can I put 
my love for the girl in 
just moonlight when she
deserves more than my
 whole self?" m o o n c h i l d 🌒

#moon #moonchild #waiting #write #you  #fathimashamla #newwritersclub  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

Sourajita D

To the yqians. 🦋 To my ex #yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #meeting #sourajita #collabtwin #leaving #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
Leaving you was 
like framing my love. 
Random heartbroken
dreams converged into
 one single ex!  To the yqians. 🦋
To my ex 
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #meeting #sourajita #collabtwin #leaving #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

When you find it difficult to even breath, fake a smile and move on. 🙋 🧥 👖 #yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #sourajita #world #fakesmile #twincollab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When this world 
makes my heart tough
 to beat, fake tears
will just get me going!  When you find it difficult
to even breath,
fake a smile and move on.
🙋
🧥
👖

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #sourajita #world #fakesmile #twincollab #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

You were a magic. 🦋 Left me in a powerless show🦋 #magic #yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #quotereview #sourajita #collabtwin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
YET LEAVING BACK REMAINS
while magically creating a guilt forever! 
 You were a magic. 🦋
Left me in a powerless show🦋

#magic #yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #quotereview #sourajita #collabtwin #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

It is as often as I draw
 those small hearts, it 
is as if my thoughts 
and hands could
 talk in silence without 
getting my memories 
involved.

Seemingly they seem 
like the two silent lovers 
we once were! Hoping
to sneak away in sleep. 
  #twincollab #quotereview #iloveyou #imissyou #heartheart #fathimashamla #sourajita  #Yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla❤

Sourajita D

Death comes when you let go of the guilt of falling in love. #fathimashamla #quotereview #collabtwin #sourajita #lovewithouthim #deadsoul #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with my love ❤ ©Fathima Shamla. I missed you.

read more
You're partially alive, 
If your heart is broken
And you're still not
over writing about him!  Death comes when you let go of the guilt of falling in love.

#fathimashamla #quotereview #collabtwin #sourajita #lovewithouthim #deadsoul #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with my love ❤ ©Fathima Shamla. I missed you.

Sourajita D

/Maybe/ /Priority/ #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #collabtwin #2liner #quotereview #fathimashamla #sourajita #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
I stayed in choices when
you became my priority! /Maybe/
/Priority/
#yqbaba #lovewithouthim #collabtwin   #2liner #quotereview #fathimashamla #sourajita  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

no idea why did I write this. 🕴️I think so to allow myself to flow with ©Fathima Shamla #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqpoetry #quotereview #fathimashamla #sourajita #collabtwin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
All I wanted was
to stand with you
and play with the
waves of the sea.

Who knew that one
day you'll be the
most playful wave
that I will be waving
goodbye to! no idea why did I write this. 🕴️I think so to allow myself  to flow with ©Fathima Shamla 

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqpoetry  #quotereview #fathimashamla  #sourajita #collabtwin #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

It is. ❤️ Let's see what happens! #Plans #yqbaba #quotereview #fathimashamla #sourajita #twincollab #oneliner #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
Most of my plans are choosed
out of randomness! It is. ❤️
Let's see what happens!

#plans #yqbaba #quotereview  #fathimashamla #sourajita #twincollab  #oneliner #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

You can be free only if I let you go, but all I'll be left with is this broken cage. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #LetItGo #sourajita #collabtwin #howtobeinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
I'll let you stay
to make myself wonder
how just your presence
can turn my safe 
house to a cage! You can be free
only if I let you go,
but all I'll be left with is
this broken cage.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #letitgo #sourajita #collabtwin #howtobeinlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification