Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettertomymom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettertomymom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, quotes about being let down by someone you love, love letter in hindi for boyfriend, let me love you video song download hdvidz 0, love letter to wife in tamil 50,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Mansi Rajput

Pyari Maa.. I know I will never mention these things in front of you because you'll probably think that I've gone bonkers. Or maybe worse; You'll end up crying. I don't want that. Like every other mother in this planet, for me.. you are the most Beautiful being. I know it's mean but we both know this fact- I love you more than I love Papa. And somewhere in his heart he also knows that. We sing Old Hindi Songs together while doing household chores. You love it when I remember those classic lyr #maa #postmandiaries #yourquotepostman #lettersdaytwo #lettertomymom

read more
"प्यारी मां"

I'm still that Little Girl to you. I still come to you and sit on your lap After a Tiring Day at College. I know I don't fit there anymore. I've grown so much.. and then you tell me.. "A Child is always a Child to a mother. You will always fit in my lap Manu." 

Pyari Maa..

I know I will never mention these things in front of you because you'll probably think that I've gone bonkers. Or maybe worse; You'll end up crying. I don't want that.

Like every other mother in this planet, for me.. you are the most Beautiful being.

I know it's mean but we both know this fact- I love you more than I love Papa. And somewhere in his heart he also knows that. We sing Old Hindi Songs together while doing household chores. You love it when I remember those classic lyr

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification