Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ep12 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ep12 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ep1, ep1 grease,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Preeti Kumari

#BBKiVines #Ep12 #Comedy #viral Saral bhasha main bolo! | Comedy Hunt - Doctor Sehgal

read more

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep12 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Part 1 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above. #Cricket #story #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
CH.2 The Kit (Pt. I)

The English willow bat with its firm cracks and healthy grip lured us all the time. The story behind it was vague.

Percy told us that he was on the way to the next village and while passing a vicious route through the mountains, 20 dacoits attacked him. He used a makeshift spear made out of a stick and killed all but one of them, only to carefully follow him as he went to his camp. There he napalmed the whole place and which is why we had the earthquake the other day. Only things left were this ball and bat that he was able to grab before the whole place turned to ash. The blood stains on the grip were his markings of the massacre. I believed him for some time, he was well built for all of us combined, I was eagerly waiting for my growth sprout to come in just to stand tall like Percy. 

(Continued in Caption ... ) #TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep12

Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters.

Part 1 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification