Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bellaswan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bellaswan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about game for love bella andre read online, game for love bella andre, bella swan love quotes, all about love bell hooks pdf, all about love bell hooks,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Nishtha Rishi

Hello Resties! ❤ Today, we are back with another prompt for "Dear Characters". Bella Swan is a character and the protagonist of the Twilight novel series, written by Stephenie Meyer. The Twilight series, consisting of the novels Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. In the film series, Bella is portrayed by actress Kristen Stewart. Pen down your emotions and write a letter to her! ✨ #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzdearcharacters #bellaswan #nishtharishi #yourquoteandnishtha

read more
I am your biggest fan.
I have seen your 
all series.
All are very good. Hello Resties! ❤

Today, we are back with another prompt for "Dear Characters". 

Bella Swan is a character and the protagonist of the Twilight novel series, written by Stephenie Meyer. The Twilight series, consisting of the novels Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. In the film series, Bella is portrayed by actress Kristen Stewart.

Pen down your emotions and write a letter to her! ✨

Bhoomi Anand

Hello Resties! ❤ Today, we are back with another prompt for "Dear Characters". Bella Swan is a character and the protagonist of the Twilight novel series, written by Stephenie Meyer. The Twilight series, consisting of the novels Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. In the film series, Bella is portrayed by actress Kristen Stewart. Pen down your emotions and write a letter to her! ✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzdearcharacters #rzdearbella #bellaswan

read more
I just love your character
In the movie,
A girl who sacrifices
Everything for her love
And for a vampire...
This was just 'Amazing'
I have watched
Twilight series
So many times...
Now there is 
No count of that..
My dairy's name
Is also 'Bella'
I do not know
That in the movie,
Bella is yours too..
And after knowing this..
I love the movie more..❤️❤️ Hello Resties! ❤

Today, we are back with another prompt for "Dear Characters". 

Bella Swan is a character and the protagonist of the Twilight novel series, written by Stephenie Meyer. The Twilight series, consisting of the novels Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. In the film series, Bella is portrayed by actress Kristen Stewart.

Pen down your emotions and write a letter to her! ✨

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification