Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best correctyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best correctyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is the correct html for adding a background color, how to correct a quote, how to correct a girl in whatsapp, what is the correct html for making a text area, a challenge for u correct the spelling,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Parul Gupta

Did you notice the SCARS you left behind? Did you notice how disappointed I was every time? Did you notice you are moving ahead without me? Did you notice I also needed someone to back me? Did you notice anything except for tainted replies? Yes, you did! #Notice #better #Horizons #correctyourself #pocomoon

read more
Did you notice ?  Did you notice the SCARS you left behind?
Did you notice how disappointed I was every time?
Did you notice you are moving ahead without me?
Did you notice I also needed someone to back me?
Did you notice anything except for tainted replies? 

Yes, you did!

gravity quotes

திருத்தங்கள் உறவை மேம்படுத்தும். #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு #gravity_quotes #en_thoolin_pathivu #yqkanmani #correctyourself #opentalk #tamil #dayquote

read more
நூறு மன்னிப்பு கேட்பதை விட
செய்த தவறை உணர்ந்து
திருத்திக்கொள்வது சிறந்தது.

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk
 திருத்தங்கள் உறவை மேம்படுத்தும்.

#என்_தூலின்_பதிவு 
#gravity_quotes 
#en_thoolin_pathivu 
#yqkanmani 
#correctyourself 
#opentalk

Varadhan P M

If you want to appraise yourself,

Just observe your own children

and their dominance.  #behaviour #goodvibes #observations #correctyourself

Darshan Blon

Pin pointing others mistakes is too easy a task to do..But judging oneself on where we are wrong is equally hard..
The sooner we rectify ourselves the better the world becomes..!! #yqbaba #yqquotes #lifehacks #thoughtoftheday #rectifythyself #changeforgood #correctyourself #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification