Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wshumanzoo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wshumanzoo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Anuj Jain

A one day trip to the human zoo Now was the time Amazing was the time The first time it happened Roles got interchanged Humans got a taste of their own medicine The monkey exulted on seeing the kids #wsquillnquarantine #wshumanzoo

read more
 A one day trip to human zoo A one day trip to the human zoo

Now was the time
Amazing was the time
The first time it happened
Roles got interchanged
Humans got a taste of their own medicine
The monkey exulted on seeing the kids

marmalade ツ

A one day trip to human zoo... (Mrs. Monkey Mehra meets Mrs. Donkey D'souza on her way back from the market) Mrs. Monkey : "Heaven has gulped you was what I thought hadn't your paths be met with mine right now, Mrs. D'souza." Mrs. Donkey : "Ah! unkind Mehra, have you thought me to be caged like the human, ha!" #yqbaba #wsscribblezone #wschallenge #wsquillnquarantine #wshumanzoo #scarlet_says

read more
A one day trip to human zoo...

// Conversation in Caption // A one day trip to human zoo...

(Mrs. Monkey Mehra meets Mrs. Donkey D'souza on her way back from the market)

Mrs. Monkey : "Heaven has gulped you was what I thought hadn't your paths be met with mine right now, Mrs. D'souza."

Mrs. Donkey : "Ah! unkind Mehra, have you thought me to be caged like the human, ha!"

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification