Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbm2day3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbm2day3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

marmalade ツ

This poem has three haikus, each with 17 syllables. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) #theunsungquill #aestheticthoughts #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #qsbm2day3 #qsbm2p40

read more
And, you may try as
much fate allows to delay
this goodbye, my lord.

But, in the end, I'll
have to fall apart, either
at your side or mine.

So, it's better to
end our story in a good-
bye than in pieces. This poem has three haikus, each with 17 syllables. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

#theunsungquill #aestheticthoughts #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #qsbm2day3 #qsbm2p40

marmalade ツ

When I was little, train travel was no less than an adventure. The favourite part, however, of every journey, was returning back to our city. Each time we would go over the Yamuna Bridge, mother would take out a handful of coins from her purse and give it to us. We would hurl the coin down the train's window onto the river's currents, and make a wish. If the coin fell into the river, our wish would be granted and if it hit the ground or the buffaloes and washermen nearby, then no wish would be fulfilled.

How strange it is that we were giving charity to the river and asked for wish fulfilment in return. For if not, then nothing should have been expected. And if the river were our mother ( as rightly said ) then were we trying to bribe our mother into granting a wish? A petty trivial wish?  #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day3 #jug_days

marmalade ツ

Drown, because you mean to, not because you are meant to :) 🌻 #quotestitchers #theunsungquill #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day3

read more
The ocean is a poem
waiting not to be written
but to be read instead.
Simply because, not all
poems are masterpieces
and not all the pieces of a poem
can be the mistress. 

So, let yourself 
drown in the ocean 
because you wish 
to find the
pearl carrying oyster
and not because
you are not 
a good swimmer. Drown, because you mean to, not because you are meant to :) 🌻

#quotestitchers #theunsungquill #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day3

marmalade ツ

~Reality scares but dreams scar~ And that what obstacles me from flowing with the wind, and its allies with a permanent goodbye isn't the fear of leaving but #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #theunsungquill #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day3

read more
~Reality scares
but dreams scar~

And that what stops me from sleeping
under the lake called 
the night sky isn't the lack of water
but the presence of a false Moon.

Reality scares
but dreams scar.

( Caption )
 ~Reality scares
but dreams scar~

And that what obstacles me from flowing
with the wind, and its allies
with a permanent goodbye
isn't the fear of leaving but

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification