Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best at4by31story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best at4by31story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every part 4 at4,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Anuj Jain

I was broken again
Life has a strange funny way of giving you a reality check.
Never in my 60 years of life had i been broken twice in a span of a few moments.
I was assigned the duty of bringing my grand kid from the school and was so happy for that.
The first day i was more excited than any student  and got ready as if going to a party with that bright yellow shirt that Ansh despised but i found so youthful.
I reached the school 15 minutes before time and waited anxiously for Ansh to come.
The bell rang and in a few moments there was a loud buzz, I saw Ansh running towards me all agog but wait instead of me he ran straight in the open arms of the beauty who i was eyeing a few moments before.
I was all broken but i maintained my composure and smiled at her extending my arm to shake hers
When for a second time i was broken, nay devasted , with Ansh chirping loudly to her  "Aunty meet our new caretaker." #at4by31story 
#aestheticthoughts 
#atyostowrimo 
#yostorimo 
#shortstory 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqaestheticthoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification